- Safety & Industrial (0408)
2305 52nd Avenue SE Bay 22
- Full Time
Guillevin is one of the largest distributors of electrical equipment in Canada. It also specializes in the distribution of industrial supplies, safety products and equipment, products for renewable energy as well as automation and controls. Guillevin's success is defined by its unique business model that encourages the active participation of its employees in the company's success. With more than 120 Business Centres strategically located across the country, the company distributes a wide variety of products from world-class manufacturers.
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our Fire, Safety and Industrial team in Calgary, Alberta.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
Reporting to the Business Centre Manager, the Inside Sales Representative sells products, processes customer orders, provides pricing and/or technical information, and finds solutions to customer problems in a timely manner.
- Answers calls professionally, listens attentively to the customers, understands and fulfils their needs
- Responds to the customer's inquiries in a timely manner
- On some occasions, negotiates special prices and conditions with customers and/or vendors as per criteria established by his Manager
- Takes necessary action to resolve customer service issues in a timely manner and follows-up and verifies commitments are met afterwards
- Proactively suggests associated and/or alternate products as needed
- Promotes focus product items to generate incremental sales
- Quickly informs the appropriate person (Business Centre Manager, Outside Salesperson) of customer feedback with regards to price, products, service, etc.
- Maintains their technical knowledge up-to-date on various product lines and broaden system knowledge.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of industry experience preferable, or a combination of professional training and experience
- Demonstrated people skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
- Product knowledge
- Must be customer service driven
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Guillevin offers exciting and challenging careers as well as a competitive Benefits Program and Group RRSP.
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is only used to simplify the text.