- Meet monthly and annual sales target goals.
- Prepare and maintain all purchase agreements.
- Ensure show homes are attended and opened on time each day.
- Supervise and train Sales Assistant in show home if applicable.
- Track traffic within show home on a weekly basis.
- Communicate regularly with customers up to and including possession;
- Research and maintain knowledge of competitors and community amenities.
- Maintain sales skills and knowledge.
- Complete sales paperwork.
- Use techniques to build relationships with purchaser demographic.
- Experience in a similar new home sales position is a strong asset.
- Learn and understand the policies/procedures, approval requirements, construction process and schedules to effectively communicate with all parties involved.
- Ability to self- manage as well as manage an assistant if applicable.
- Approachable and comfortable talking to all types of people.
- Self-starter who is motivated and ambitious.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer focused and strong communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
Ability to work evenings and weekends (Monday-Thursday) 3:00pm
- 8:00pm (Weekends and Holidays) 12:00pm
- 5:00pm weekends.
please email your resume