At Harvest, we elevate innovation across the Canadian Prairies. We're a team of world-class builders, operators, and investors who have started companies from a napkin, grown to millions of users, raised capital, and successfully scaled companies towards exit.
We harvest talent within businesses and take them up a notch for that it factor. We nurture strategy with collaboration to deliver tailored experiences with real results and growth for the companies and communities we co-build with.
We've partnered with startup Croptimistic. They're currently looking for a Marketing Manager to make their mark.
Croptimistic Technology Inc. is a Canadian software company. Croptimistic owns the patented SWAT MAPS system and SWAT BOX autonomous soil-sensing unit. Croptimistic also operates CropRecords, the proprietary software platform for SWAT MAPS which is designed as a farm data management platform that allows farmers and consultants to sync their operations and farm records.
Why join the team at Croptimistic? The exciting opportunity to join a growing start-up as an integral part of the team. With a flexible, remote approach, site visits and working shoulder to shoulder with the Founders, you'll likely find everything you need at Croptimistic.
What you'll be doing:
- Plan and execute marketing strategies for Croptimistic and its new and existing products or services in alignment with business goals
- Drive the implementation of campaigns that generate leads and retain customers
- Manage content and craft compelling stories that align with marketing and business objectives and ensuring proper delivery across channels
- Ensure brand messaging is consistent and strong across all marketing channels and efforts (like events, email campaigns, content, website, and promotional material)
- Support sales team by providing tools and materials to enable the team to function effectively
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing efforts using pre-defined KPIs
- Oversee the company's attendance and participation at events, such as trade shows and conferences
- Manage quarterly and annual marketing budgets effectively
Who we're looking for:
- Able to craft and execute on marketing strategies from high-level planning to in-the-weeds with content development and marketing automation
- Experience with Zoho CRM or similar software
- Experience leading a small team
- Knowledge of agriculture industry a plus
About applying with Harvest:
Please apply using Chrome, as applications are only supported using Chrome on desktop.
We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there; when you apply, the People Team at Harvest may reach out to you about other possible opportunities you may be a fit for.
Harvest Builders is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.