Are you a Marketing Guru who loves the challenges of planning and executing a great Marketing Strategy? If so, do we have an opportunity for you!
Driving Change Automotive Group (The parent company of Bennett Dunlop Ford) is currently recruiting a Marketing Lead to join our Marketing Department.
What you'll be doing!
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for stakeholders to meet organizational objectives
- Schedule and direct workflow
- lead collaboration, organization, and communication on projects amongst team members and stakeholders
- Organize and facilitate meetings, maintain project calendars, and ensure deadlines are achieved
- Review all project materials to ensure they meet the defined objectives and brand guidelines
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring a consistent voice
- Conduct media buying
- including quoting, negotiating pricing, booking, and vendor management
- Prepare and analyze marketing activity reports and metrics to measure program success and identify enhancement opportunities
- Manage expense tracking, invoice submissions, and budgets
- Manage CO-OP programs
- submission of CO-OP applications and monitoring the maximization of available funds
Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
What we're looking for and hope you'll bring to the position:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Strong knowledge of marketing techniques and principles (e.g. The 4 P's
- product, price, place, promotion or market segmentation)Past work experience as a marketing coordinator, Marketing Lead or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills; able to draw insights from data and use the information to make decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and direct others to achieve objectives
- Able to continuously prioritize and multi-task under pressure
- Organized and detail and deadline-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Tech Savvy
- Keeps up with the latest in Technology, digit and social media marketing trends
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- experience working with multiple projects at once time, well versed in organizing workflow, and consistently pivoting based on changing priorities
Why join our team?
Driving Change Automotive Group oversees four dealerships across Saskatchewan and Manitoba
- Bennett Dunlop Ford, Moose Jaw Ford, River City Ford, and Carman Ford. In addition to an extended health benefits program, and a matched pension program, we offer outstanding leadership and support, within a culture that is distinctively people-focused. Our dedication to our employees means that we offer a unique environment focused on continuous development and training in leadership, and in the industry. This makes us a platinum Award Winner (7 years in a row!) of Canada's Best Managed Companies, as we continue to be a leader in "Driving Change" in the automotive industry.
Sounds like your dream job? Click "Apply Now", and submit your resume and cover letter.