Chase Hospitality Group operates a portfolio of restaurants across Canada and the U.S., including Planta Restaurants, The Chase, and Kasa Moto. Founded in 2012, Chase Hospitality Group's mission is to MAKE AN IMPACT. We achieve this through our dynamic team composed of champions across all realms of the hospitality industry
- from creative and marketing to culinary, beverage and beyond creating the ultimate guest experience.
What you will find at CHG is passion without pretense; a unique group that loves coming to work every day, shouts good morning, rolls up their sleeves and works together to create innovative techniques to redefine hospitality.
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the Marketing Specialist supports all aspects of marketing campaigns and is responsible for social media, community management, and various other marketing strategies.
WHATS ON YOUR PLATE:
- Champions the brand's vision and values and contribute to a culture of positivity and high standards where all employees CHASE perfection in everything they do
- Create an environment that is warm, welcoming, and filled with positivity for guests and employees
- Uphold our standards at all times and treat everyone with courtesy and respect Graphic Design
- Implement social content calendar and demonstrate community management through strong engagement practices and by developing relationships with consumers, guests, and social media influencers
- Collaborate with designers and marketing team to implement strategies for social growth
- Update website and third party platform content as necessary with all sensitive information (hours, menu changes, imagery, etc.)
- Manage relationships with local printing partners and serve as project manager for all marketing print projects to ensure accuracy and timely delivery
- Provide weekly marketing campaign performance reporting
- Collaborate with the entire marketing department to strategize content, marketing calendars, brand partnerships, experiential initiatives, and more
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing (preferably in a hospitality environment)
- You obsess over culture, food, tech and a perfectly crafted Internet meme.
- Fully understand and embody Chase Hospitality Group's can-do attitude, demonstrating a level of passion and dedication where no task is beneath you.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment, which includes working closely with the marketing team as well as events, operations, and leadership.
- Demonstrate industry knowledge on an international scale that serves to assist in the development of strategy
- Understand work-life integration and appreciate that work may be required on evenings and weekends in order to support marketing efforts
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career with our ever growing company
- Mentorship and guidance by top hospitality professionals in the city
- Competitive compensation and group benefits... with more cool stuff to come as we expand
- Discounts to gyms and wellness programs in the city
- 50% Discounts at all full service CHG wide concepts
Chase Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations in accordance with the Americas with Disabilities Act during the application process are available upon request.