Location: Ottawa, Stouffville or Montreal (1 position available)
Position Type: Full-time Permanent
We are looking for a full-time permanent Marketing Generalist to join our growing team. The Marketing Generalist is an organized, proactive team player. Their energy is infectious, they bring positivity and continuous support to those around them. Working across multiple divisions their ability to collaborate, foster relationships and bring solutions to the table are essential assets that allow them to act as a strong leader. The Marketing Generalist has exceptional communication skills both verbal and written, allowing them to manage projects and expectations from partners and the Senior Leadership Team. The Marketing Generalist has developed the ability to identify and pursue opportunities, contributing to the success of the sales pipeline in the high technology industry. They will represent the Combat brand with the highest degree of professionalism, serving as brand ambassador at all times. They are defined by a solid work ethic, with strong personal and professional integrity. The Marketing Generalist regularly acknowledges the contributions of those around them and more importantly understands how those contributions fit into the success of each business unit. They are instrumental in bringing the business units closer through open dialogue and the sharing of both internal and industry best marketing and communication practices.
- Manage and implement online and email marketing initiatives.
- Design, develop, and distribute content marketing deliverables.
- Monitor online marketing and social media trends and best practices.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, Facebook, etc.).
- Design and manage Combat Press Releases, Customer Case Studies
- Manage creation of graphics and illustrative copy.
- Conduct market research and monitor industry trends and behaviors.
- Support the PLM team in designing layout for Combat Solution briefs outlining product features and their benefits.
- Perform support duties including but not limited to: database management, reporting and analytics, maintaining marketing materials, managing sales and marketing software tools
- Assist in developing RFP content
- Support in managing established partnership relationships
- Participate in key industry organizations
- Attend/support industry trade show events as required
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelors degree or diploma in business, marketing or communications
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience
- Experience with social media tools
- Familiar with SEO and keyword research best practice
- Familiarity with marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Experience with writing and editing copy
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Experience with Photoshop and Visio considered an asset
- Demonstrated professionalism and experience working in a corporate environment.
- Strong communication skills, writing skills, and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual in English/French, both written an oral would be considered an asset
- Strong project management skills
- Results-oriented and solution-focused with problem-solving attitude
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
We are looking for candidates that are serious about their careers and hold a high level of enthusiasm for building a strong successful company, as we do.
Combat Networks is a full-service provider and network integrator, specializing in comprehensive converged network solutions (voice, video and data networking) for the full lifecycle of clients' communication needs. Our professional services portfolio includes; business analysis, converged network assessment, design, implementation, project management, technical support, and operational management & support of complex network infrastructure.
At Combat Networks, we believe people are our strength. Our success stems from our ability to attract and retain the best people who deliver a high level of performance and skill. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an established, successful and growing company, Combat Networks is the place for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in this position, however; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Combat Networks welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.