Job Location: North York/Toronto
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Diversity & Inclusion
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Purpose of role is to develop, create and execute the Ferrero (All Categories) annual Shopper Marketing strategy and plan which will increase shopper engagement and influence them to ?buy more? in stores. Role must develop a deep understanding of retailer needs and key shopper trends and insights and develop programs at retail that integrate with Ferrero's consumer brand and customer development strategies. Align Ferrero cross functional teams and our customers to ensure those highly complex initiatives are executed with excellence and deliver maximum in store impact and ROI. The role develops and supports in the management of in store experiential retail projects.
This position is located at 100 Sheppard Avenue East, North York, ON, M2N 6N5.
Strategy & Plan Development
- Lead the development of an aligned Shopper Marketing vision, strategy and plans. Owns and outline key steps and timelines in developing the annual Shopper Marketing plan, which includes leading the identification of key opportunities, validating them with insights, allocating budgets, ensuring brand impact is maximized.
- Quantify resource requirements and manage the annual Shopper Marketing budget as aligned with the organization
- Optimize and manage tradeoffs to ensure the effective use of resources across customers and categories in order to achieve the Ferrero objectives.
Shopper Program Activation
- Lead the cross functional teams (Marketing, Customer Marketing, Finance, supply Chain and Sales, as well as 3rd party vendors to develop and execute integrated and unique value added customer and shopper programs designed to drive revenue and shopper engagement.
- Develop program KPI's and ?perfect store? modeling for activation
- Complete post promotion evaluation analysis and report back to all key stake holders the KPI results, key success factors and opportunities to further drive and improve effectiveness
- Develop and maintain an in depth knowledge of the retail industry, competition and shopper trends and insights to influence and maximize program impact
- Manage Shopper Marketing communication with Customer Marketing, Brand Marketing and Sales
- Ensure alignment of cross functional departments to deliver an integrated plan and excellent execution (Demand Planning, PR, Supply Chain, Finance and Legal).
- Lead in the development and execution of Shopper Marketing programs which are aligned to brand strategies and plans
- Share Shopper Marketing expertise and insights with internal and external customers
- Responsible for leading the development of in store experiential retail projects and managing execution. This includes all design, construction, staffing and training and
Shopper Marketing programs required for project
- Develop KPI's and ?perfect store? modeling for activation
- Responsible for the analysis and evaluation of projects based on KPI's and propose improvements to increase effectiveness and optimization of each execution
- Coordinate, in collaboration with Sales, Brand Marketing, and operations, shopper communications and advertising as well as POS development
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business or related field of study
- 8+ years experience working within the CPG/FMCG industry
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data (Nielsen Mktrack, Homescan Panel Data
- Extensive knowledge of customer strategies as they pertain to Category Management, Distribution, Shelving, Merchandizing, Pricing and Promotion
- Skill in formulating trade and sales strategies
- Skill in identifying key category and shopper insights
- Skill in strategic planning and deployment of a range of sales programs and/or events
- Strong understanding of Canadian CPG marketplaces
- Ability to set objectives and achieve goals
- Ability to lead, influence others and collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to demonstrate and sell in original and strategic plans
- Ability to problem solve and set priorities
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to create new solutions to business challenges
- Ability to translate category and shopper insights into programs to build volume and profit
- Ability to coach and motivate direct report (s)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you'll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are
- dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero Canada will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise the HR Representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.