Fresh Start Foods Canada Ltd. was founded in 1993 to provide Foodservice Customers with a fresh alternative. An outstanding supply network, efficient distribution through our three regional locations, and our thoroughly modern processing plant are all part of our commitment to provide the freshest fruits and vegetables possible.
We are currently seeking a full time Graphic Designer to join our team in the Milton, Ontario location. Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Description of Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, the position of Graphic Designer is responsible for design graphics for use in labels, presentations, social media, POS material, company logos and website layouts. The role demands a keen business sense as well as a creative flair.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop graphic and layouts for product illustrations, labels, sales P.O.S. material, management presentations.
- Weekly market updates and promotional material creation.
- Social Media management.
- Website customer service support and management.
- Oversee event coordination
- internal and external customer support.
- Support Sales and New Product Development Manager in achieving their objectives through innovative marketing vehicles and initiatives.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy ensuring deadlines are met while coordinating multiple jobs simultaneously.
- Retail labelling
- ensure all requirements are met through design are compliant.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications and participation in professional societies.
- Continue to learn and keep current with design trends.
- Creation of content for trade shows.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Bachelor of Design
- Full knowledge of Adobe Design Suite, Illustrator, Acrobat, Photo Shop, In Design, Bartender and GS1
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook and Google Docs
- Knowledge of CFIA/Government regulations that detail retail labelling requirements
- Specialize in Package Design
- Must have creative flair, strong visual sense, and the ability to accept feedback.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Great teamwork skills
- A good awareness of the competitive business environment in which they work
- Positive attitude
Fresh Start Foods offers successful candidates competitive wages, Group Health Care Benefits and RRSP Program. If you posses these skills and experience and want to learn more about this exciting career opportunity, please forward your resume immediately..