- this is a 14-16 month contract role
What is the opportunity?
PH&N Institutional, RBC Global Asset Management's (GAM) Canadian Institutional business, is among Canada's most established institutional asset managers, and has a long-standing reputation for distinctive active management and industry-leading service. Join PH&N Institutional on contract, as a Senior Manager of Brand Marketing and work closely with the Brand Marketing Manager to plan and execute a variety of projects and marketing campaigns. As a brand ambassador, you will work with internal partners and external vendors and focus on upholding PH&N Institutional's strong and well-established brand. As a brand ambassador, you will work with internal partners and external vendors, focus on building brand awareness, support sales efforts and manage online properties.
What will you do?
- Define marketing strategy and develop plans for initiatives supporting the Canadian Institutional business
- Translate strategic business and marketing plans into tactical initiatives to deliver effective marketing materials across traditional and digital channels
- Lead and manage a variety of local and global projects and events
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business to align on common goals and deliver plans effectively and efficiently
- Champion the PH&N Institutional brand, educating and influencing across various levels
- Coach and support Brand Marketing Manager, providing opportunities for development when possible
- Measure, monitor and report on campaigns, sponsorships and events
What do you need to succeed?
- 7+ years of marketing or related experience (communications, advertising, sponsorship, business) experience, with a minimum of 3 years in a strategic capacity
- Institutional asset management marketing experience with investment knowledge (e.g. pooled and segregated solutions, OCIO, responsible investment)
- Demonstrated experience in developing marketing strategies, recommendations and business plans, comfortable presenting to senior leaders
- Experience leading large scale events or global initiatives
- Proven ability to think big picture but also ready to do the work to deliver on objectives with an eye for detail
- Strong ability to collaborate and influence peers and partners at various levels across the business
- Experience and/or interest in design
- Familiarity with online marketing platforms such as Salesforce and Pardot
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 200 Burrard Street
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Contract
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: Yes
Application Deadline: 02/17/2021
Platform: Chief Administration Office
Req ID: 318455