Cardinal Path, a brand within the Dentsu is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing consultancy firm. We are focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients and affiliations include brands such as Google, Microsoft, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Asics and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path's mission is: ?To know. To Share. To be our Partners' competitive advantage?. Our company strives for a culture that reflects the importance of our people's' expertise, wellness and happiness in everything we do
The Digital Marketing Manager, Lead Generation will join our fast-paced marketing team and will be instrumental in helping us build out and execute on our global B2B marketing strategy. This person is responsible for crafting, executing, and optimizing our demand generation programs and ensuring a seamless handoff of leads to our enterprise sales team. The desired candidate ideally has the ability to bridge the strategic work of creating a robust lead-gen program and ensuring alignment with our sales team and subject matter experts to be on-point with our brand, thought leadership, and content marketing in the exciting and ever-evolving world of digital marketing and analytics.
- Work in lock-step with Sales in a fast-paced environment with a high level of autonomy and is comfortable with changing business priorities
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to attract, engage, and convert leads
- Manage and optimize our organic search and paid media channels including paid search, paid social, display, affiliates, and more.
- Take accountability of the channels you manage from creating strategy, to executing, identifying new opportunities and tests and delivering the results
- Oversee the full lifecycle of a campaign from strategic development, execution, and reporting on ROI
- Deliver compelling, specific messaging for each stage of the user journey, creating an engaging customer experience with bottom-line results
- Develop strategy for targeted email and nurture campaigns, including asset coordination and objective, data-driven evaluation of success
- Identify content gaps and collaborate with the content team to develop new assets
- Partner with various internal teams (sales, product, client services) to identify new opportunities to drive growth and gain better efficiencies
- developing and executing tactics and programs that will drive revenue, grow our pipeline, accelerate conversion, and increase the lifetime value of our client base.
- 5+ years of demand gen experience in B2B marketing
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms
- especially Pardot
- Strong experience across multiple digital marketing channels (search, display, social, email).
- Strong communication skills with an aptitude for sharing results and analytics in a compelling and digestible way
- You are an analytical thinker who's able to transform reporting and analysis into actionable insights and execution plans.
- Ability to develop and present a data-driven POV with implications and present findings to key stakeholders.
- Self-directed, proactive and an independent contributor as well as a team player
- Ability to distill technical information in a non-technical way.
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our client's bottom line.