Patriot One Technologies Inc. (TSX: PAT.T) is working to become one of the foremost proponents and providers of innovative commercial weapons threat countermeasures solutions for public safety. With a leading technology, top scientific research support, and prudent business leadership, the Company aims to quickly build itself into a recognizable brand and leader in the security sector.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Specialist will manage all aspects of the company's branding strategy. The role of the Marketing Specialist is to ensure that all brand activities contribute to the over-arching marketing objectives and that the Patriot One brand is promoted and messaged to the client sectors that the company serves.
- Manage brand presence, ensuring consistency and identifying opportunities to build the brand.
- Support the development and production of marketing collateral from creative direction to content, adapting scope, timelines, and deliverables as needed for maximum benefit.
- Assist with creative and content requirements for effective marketing programs to achieve customer and partner acquisition objectives.
- Develop marketing initiatives to refine brand positioning, messaging and voice to drive product interest.
- Maintain brand presence on social media, utilizing various content sources.
- Own the brand presence at events and tradeshows, ensuring consistency and goal focused KPIs.
- Manage marketing partnerships and press relationships to create value for both parties, while maintaining brand consistency.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and marketing agencies to ensure alignment for internal and external marketing projects.
- Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing both internally and externally.
- Help gather, analyze and present brand and competitor insights, trends, and data, to identify opportunities for growth.
- Ensure all brand activities contribute to the over-arching marketing goals and objectives, and ensure accurate and efficient measurement and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Experience in a marketing role with similar duties (technology industry experience is an asset).
- Hands on experience managing brand and developing marketing collateral and messaging.
- Expertise in the use of social media and events to create brand awareness and measurable sales leads.
- Strong copy writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Creative experience developing assets for sales and marketing purposes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, CRM and marketing automation tools (Salesforce and HubSpot experience an asset).
- A keen understanding of how marketing contributes to sales and revenue.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively, and able to work under pressure with changing timelines.
Full-time position with eligibility for bonus, share options, and comprehensive benefits. Location will be in downtown Vancouver or Toronto.
- Patriot One Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To learn more about Diversity and Governance policies, please visit