Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate investment, operating and development company. QuadReal manages the real estate and mortgage programs of British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI), one of Canada's largest asset managers with a $171.3 billion portfolio.
QuadReal manages a $44.2 billion portfolio spanning 23 Global Cities across 17 countries. The company seeks to deliver strong investment returns while creating sustainable environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves. Now and for generations to come.
QuadReal: Excellence lives here.
Role Description :
The coordinator role will be focused on generating digital content in the form of photography, video and audio primarily for internal communications. It will also be responsible for the planning and production of broadcast events such as all-employee meetings and other internal engagement activities. This role will also include responsibility for daily media monitoring and reporting.
- Assist the internal communications team in sourcing appropriate content in support of employee engagement and employee engagement targets
- Produce and edit short videos such as messages from management, information about corporate programs and employee profiles
- Assist in planning and lead execution of employee broadcast events such as webinars, all-employee town halls and educational programming
- Work closely with QuadReal's IT department on determining requirements and platforms for broadcast events
- Conduct daily media monitoring and produce coverage reports
- Attend and record (video and photography) community and corporate events for use in internal content and to populate social channels
- Support production of QuadReal's podcast series and any other future digital channels
- Report on engagement metrics for internal and external communications channels through analytics and analysis
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across QuadReal to source and present informational, technical and financial information in a compelling, easy to read manner, both graphically and in writing
- Create standardized communications materials for use by multiple departments and properties
- Assist in developing and refining documentation templates, report formats, and editorial style guides
- Develop and execute communications plans under the supervision of Communications leads
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Communications or Marketing
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Minimum two years of experience in a video production, communications, or digital marketing role
- Experience in planning and producing online events (with multiple participants in multiple locations)
- Video editing and graphics skills
- Experience with media monitoring platforms
- Experience in analyzing metrics (to evaluate effectiveness of communications efforts)
- Strong interest in digital technologies and a keen grasp of industry trends, especially as related to engagement of physically remote teams
- Fast learner with the ability to multitask
- Professional demeanor
- calm, capable of managing multiple priorities
- comfortable with receiving new information and changing targets, and able to adjust priorities accordingly
- able to provide/produce detailed and accurate information
- Communications skills
- articulate with strong writing and editing skills
- Team player
- proven ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external teams
- Good judgement
- track record of making sound and timely decisions
- Highly motivated
- will hit the ground running
QuadReal Property Group will provide reasonable accommodation at any time throughout the hiring process for applicants with disabilities or for those needing job postings in an alternate format. If you require accommodation, please advise the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with and include the following: Job posting #, your name and your preferred method of contact.
Want to learn about our end-to-end recruitment process? Click this link for a short video that will take you through each step, so you'll know exactly what to expect.