FISPAN is a 4-year-old FinTech start-up based in Vancouver. Our contextual business banking platform is allowing banks, including JP Morgan Chase, to offer branded and embedded business banking applications. FISPAN provides instant scale and reach for banks who want to remove friction and add value by enabling their business banking clients to access banking services through their operational software of choice (I.e. ERP and Accounting Software).
The Graphic designer will work closely with the Marketing Lead to create meaningful collateral for our leads, prospects, end user clients, bank customers, and partners.
The ideal candidate will have experience and an educational background in design for web, video and print. The candidate will also need to be able to analyze and resolve problems in a timely manner, work well with others, manage a full workload, and be able to work autonomously. Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are important.
FISPAN is the market leader in ERP-banking. Our turn-key platform makes it simple for banks to offer commercial banking services embedded in any business application. FISPAN powers best-in-class commercial banking experiences by removing friction and adding value to how the bank's clients operate their business.
Responsibilities for Graphic Designer:
- Support sales with eye-catching and effective one pagers, videos, powerpoint decks
- Produce screen capture and animated videos, as well as professional in-office and interview footage
- Manage all FISPAN templates
- Create trade show materials for print (collateral, booth design, banner stands, swag, promotional clothing and more)
- Design website pages and landing pages
- Design graphics for social media
- Design display ads for PPC and paid social campaigns
- Support our bank partners with collateral requests
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image
Qualifications for Graphic Designer
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Google slides, google docs, google spreadsheets etc)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Video editing, animation and production experience
- Photography skills are a plus
- Ability to mutli-task
- High level understanding of marketing
- An educational background in design
- Work experience in design
- Technically savvy
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Ability to work well with others
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage several projects at one time
- Able to work autonomously
Why work with us:
Our startup environment implies autonomy on achieving goals hence higher level of responsibility and engagement and flexibility on design and architecture approach and tooling
No Overtime Culture: We value efficiency during normal work hours. What unites us is that we come to work to do what we love, but we also understand that personal growth happens on multiple levels and we want you to have a happy family, explore new ideas, develop hobbies!
Perks: Prime downtown Vancouver location close to a Skytrain or we fully support working from home. Our employees are provided with the most modern MacBook / monitors
- any extras which will help you to be productive.
Vacation: 4 weeks vacation per annum!
FISPAN is on a mission to become the best place to explore, start, and grow a career for everyone. We are committed to building a workplace that recognizes, respects and elevates all individuals. We recognize that the differences in each of us is what makes FISPAN a different kind of business.