- GGA On Design
- GGA On Design
Back to Careers
MARKETING AND PROPOSAL COORDINATOR
HERE'S WHAT WE ARE ABOUT.
Gibbs Gage Architects is one of Western Canada's largest architecture firms offering services in architecture, interior design, and urban design. Working from our head office in Calgary we continue to be involved in some of the most exciting projects in Western Canada. Since 1983, we have provided our services to all levels of government, public and private school boards, post-secondary institutions, corporations and many private development clients.
We are proud of our work and our people. We take great care to hire Individuals who are seeking to build a career with us. Our firm is focused on developing an energetic, fun and diverse work atmosphere, with the opportunity to contribute on a variety of project types. The culture at Gibbs Gage Architects acknowledges the importance of family and individual health. We believe in the culture we have created, committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusivity. We believe that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights to our workplace that enhance the way we work.
Here's what you will do for us.
We are currently looking for an intermediate to senior position in our marketing team. The role involves working directly with Partners, Senior Leadership, graphic designers to guide the image, brand and identity of the firm both internally and externally. As member of the marketing team, the Marketing and Proposal Coordinator, will lead the preparation of Requests for Proposals and Expressions of Interest, develop focused marketing materials, update and maintain our web based social media platforms. The successful candidate will provide dedicated administrative services to marketing initiatives with a particular focus on written communications ensuring timely responses to project deadlines. We will look to a well-organized individual to coordinate the various marketing materials with strict adherence to project timelines and deliverables. The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
Proposal and Document Coordination
- Work with a variety of software to create layouts, proposals, presentations materials and info graphics for submissions
- Maintain and develop materials that support proposal such as biographies, resumes, project narratives and other content
- Writing and reviewing specific content for proposals that reflect the vision, mission and values of Gibbs Gage Architects and our overall culture and approach to architecture
- Coordinate the external information required for proposals with peers at other consultant offices
- Develop and maintain brand management policies and strategic initiatives to consistently apply to all communications
- Coordinate promotional activities and materials including client events, advertising, mailings, award submission, publications
- Maintain and update website and intranet to reflect current trends and developments
- Oversee and create content of various social media platforms
- Chair focused marketing meetings internally and prepare agendas, meeting summaries and calendars
- Monitor Marketing workloads for resource allocation and project support
- Some event Coordination may be required
Here's what we are looking for in you
This position involves a solid understanding of the creative process, specifically the architectural professional practice, the nature of the business and the potential markets that exist. We are looking for someone that can work with the entire office to display our work as needed for the many proposals we submit, strictly following the requirements of the proposal and delivered on time. Specifically we are looking for candidates that possess the following:
- Minimum two years relevant experience, ideally in a professional design or construction firm
- Technical proficiency
- highly competent in Creative Suite software
- Eloquent and succinct communication skills, both written and verbally
- Organizational skills, smart and capable of managing deadlines
- A keen eye for detail, design and a passion for delivering high quality work
- Affable personality with the desire for collaboration
- Ambition with the ability to be proactive and self-directed
Please provide a resume quoting "Marketing and Proposal Coordinator" in the subject line of your email via Isarta.
350, 140 10th Ave SE
- Built by Pump
© Copyright 2021 Gibbs Gage Architects