interRel, our sister company, is seeking to hire a Sales Director in Canada. Prefer Calgary or Vancouver area.
What you'll be doing:
This Sales Director will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing and will be responsible for developing new business. This person will be the primary point of contact for clients interested in learning more about interRel services and solutions.
This position plays a pivotal role in our sales organization and the job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generating Business while managing client relationships
- Coordinating the process of proposal development
- Identifying and assisting with the resolution of clients' business challenges
- Presenting recommendations and findings to senior client management teams
- Business Development activities including:
- Connecting and following up with attendees from marketing events
- Driving attendance to future marketing events
What you'll need :
- Multiple years of demonstrated experience selling Oracle Hyperion Cloud EPM/ERP/SCM/HCM and/or other performance management consulting services with enterprise software companies and/or top tier consulting firms
- Excellent writing, editing, speaking, planning, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively with other team members or individually
- Strong interpersonal, social, and networking skills
- Exceptional project leadership skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and ensure that your customers and prospects are receiving timely feedback and support as needed.
- Functional background including finance, accounting and computer skills experience is a plus
- In the future, should be willing to travel as needed for client engagements or conferences
About interRel : Founded in 1997, interRel Consulting is the longest-standing partner dedicated solely to implementing Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions. interRel is an Oracle Platinum Partner, Cloud Select Partner, and Cloud Excellence Implementer. The company is a winner of Oracle's Global Cloud Partner of the Year for EPM and the only five-time winner of North America Partner of the Year for EPM and BI. The company is a nine-time Inc. 5000 honoree committed to education with a platform that includes 10+ books in its best-selling technical reference series, ?Look Smarter Than You Are with Hyperion,? free weekly webcasts, and the free-access video education platform on YouTube, Play it Forward. Home to four Oracle ACE Directors and two ACEs, interRel frequently participates in international tours with Oracle Groundbreakers.