Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding & Tooling, Gas Connectors & Accessories, Harsh & Hazardous, and Distribution. With markets in renewable energy, lighting, transportation, data center, telecom, utility, extreme environment, gas and water distribution, power generation and oil & gas, we guarantee that our products set the standards for industry solutions. Our success not only depends on our value proposition, but on the strength, knowledge and expertise of our employees.
Hubbell Incorporated is a leading manufacturer of quality electrical products serving all market segments. We are well established in Canada and currently seeking a top performing marketing coordinator to join us in growing our market segments.
870 Brock Rd S
Pickering, ON L1W 1Z8 Canada
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Coordinator to support and optimize our organization's digital marketing programs. Duties for the Digital Marketing Coordinator will include tracking campaign progress, developing various digital marketing materials, sourcing images and artwork, collating content, updating online assets, collaborating with the digital marketing team, and handling general digital marketing activities. Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving our digital evolution, enhancing our organization's image, improving digital communication with clients, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
Ideal candidates for this role should be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and must be excellent writers and communicators. Ultimately, the Digital Marketing Coordinator should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, and deliver on digital objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support digital marketing initiatives
- Collaborating product & service launches
- Editing marketing material
- Assist w/marketing events
- Develop & source content for digital platforms
- Search engine optimization/marketing
- Develop distributor promotions
- support our eCommerce site
- Product information management
- Digital experience management
- proactively monitor & report program performance, post program evaluation & analysis
- Liase w/marketing staff of distributors to help improve Hubbell's visibility to customers including creastion of promotions, rebate programs and use of PIM to populate online databases
- Help maintain department SharePoint communication tool
- English/French is a requirement and will be used for translation responsibilities.
Skills and Experience
- Degree or working experience in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent.
- Impeccable organization skills and the ability to keep projects moving and ensure deadlines are met.
- Active on social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer literacy.
- Project management experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of web analytics.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Tech savvy, a geek who can learn any platform quickly
Bachelors Degree in Marketing