WHO WE ARE:
Compass Digital Labs is an organization that drives innovation for Compass Group NA, an $18 billion food hospitality organization. Compass Group serves over 3 billion meals per year in award winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more. As the innovation branch of Compass Group, we're custom-built for fast-paced transformation at the intersection of hospitality and technology. We're focused on delivering the best experiences possible for our customers and consumers.
WHAT WE DO:
We are a team of high performing problem solvers with the same vision: to drive the digital future in hospitality. As digital experts we are focused on building a diverse set of products and solutions for our consumers. Our core products include mobile apps, self-serve kiosks and POS. We also invest in areas like AI, IoT and frictionless retail. Here we work with the ?art of the possible? ideas, where we explore and develop the future of hospitality and technology.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate, Higher Education to support in the strategic development and implementation of marketing plans for Compass Digital Labs' (CDL) products and services within the Higher Education sector.
Your goal is to drive app adoption and mobile sales with the implementation of customer-facing initiatives while building strong B2B/sector operator relationships.
You will be working closely with the Marketing Manager, Higher Education and collaborate with internal CDL teams, including Data, Product, UX Design, Implementation and Digital Strategy. Sector operators will look to you for support and guidance for marketing launch activities, ongoing strategy and analytics. You will lead and maintain social media channels while engaging with customers and relevant sector pages.
As a Marketing Associate at CDL, you're customer focused and passionate about creating exceptional user experiences through technology in the food service industry. Our organization will look to you for expertise in relationship management, problem solving skills and marketing strategies.
Please note this is a 12-month maternity leave contract.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Support the Marketing Manager, Higher Education in the ideation and development of marketing strategies that drive adoption, conversion and engagement of customer-facing digital products including mobile apps, kiosks, websites, emerging technologies, and more
- Implement and execute launch activities and ongoing marketing communications / campaigns / promotions, to operators and customers, that include coordination of multiple internal teams (Product, UX Design, Data, Implementation, PMO, Digital Strategy) and external vendors (where applicable)
- Conceptualize and execute on-going multi-channel campaigns across the customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Content creation and management of social media accounts
- Analyze customer insights, market trends, competitive analysis and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain and conduct reporting across multiple platforms to extract key insights & learnings for future campaign development
- Collaborate with Creative Services team and CDL Content Writer on development of creative assets for multiple channels, including mobile app, kiosk, website, intranet, social media, digital signage and print collateral
- Build solid working relationships with Sector Marketing teams (Chartwells, Gourmet, etc.) and Digital Strategy contacts to ensure alignment on strategy, content, and campaigns
- Partner with CRM Marketing Manager and Loyalty Marketing Manager to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in business, marketing and/or communications
- 2-4 years of related business experience, with a minimum of two years serving in marketing roles
- Proven experience developing multi-channel marketing plans, campaigns and promotions across traditional (print, events, experiential activations) and digital channels (web, email, social media, video)
- Experience with content marketing strategy and execution
- Experience with visual design across all platforms including working knowledge of concept, layout and design
- Proficiency marketing digital products such as mobile apps, websites or other digital offerings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Some travel required (USA) for mobile app launches (~10%)
- You love fast-paced environments
- You are curious, and willing to go above and beyond the job description
- You make a great thought partner with cross-functional teams
- You are an excellent storyteller and communicator
- You exude a can-do attitude and enthusiasm
Powered by JazzHR