2021-138: Marketing Manager, Vertical Markets
Ottawa Campus, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Req #689
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
WHY WORK AT ROSS VIDEO?
We have a great group of people working together to create and deliver cutting edge products that look amazing and are easy to use. We go all out so that our customers can have the best possible experience and achieve quality results. With a product focus, continual learning, results driven processes, and creative thinking, we constantly strive to improve our solutions and to deliver results.
If you've ever watched live television, news, sports, or entertainment, you've seen our products in use. All of the major Hollywood award shows, most professional sports teams, and many of the largest broadcasters in the world use Ross Video technology. Get behind the scenes and learn about what it takes to make live events possible.
If that resonates, and you're someone with integrity, commitment, and a strong drive to deliver great products, we'd love to hear from you.
- Vertical Markets
The Marketing Manager
- Verticals is responsible for the development and execution of marketing programs for Ross Video's vertical markets. You will work closely with Business Development Managers (BDMs) for the Verticals and help create initiatives, programs and campaigns from the strategies they develop to help drive awareness, engagement and conversion with target audiences.
You will have an established track record working cross-functionally within a business-to-business environment with a focus on vertical markets. You will tie strategy to execution by translating program requirements and goals into operational plans, while maintaining a close eye on results.
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we've got a pretty energizing environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
- Work with Vertical Business Development Managers, Product Managers, System Integrators, Sales Operations and Sales teams, in addition to Senior Leadership Team, to develop vertical market focused integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with BDM's to establish and manage regular targeted marketing communications.
- Develop and refine expertise for assigned vertical markets (VM)
- Become a trusted partner to assigned VMs.
- Own, manage and implement vertically focused marketing campaigns.
- Own and manage vertical based content and materials.
- Adapt marketing materials to different customer profiles.
- Be an active and contributing member of the Corporate Marketing team
- Formally report back on a regular basis to stakeholders on campaign progress
- Ensure consistent standards, quality, branding, tone and process adherence across all marketing activities.
- Leverage Corporate Marketing Design and Creative teams to develop world class collateral that helps achieve campaign objectives.
- Leverage advanced PowerPoint and writing skills to create engaging customer-facing presentations and content.
- Drive social media for assigned vertical markets and solutions.
- Develop (along with key stakeholders) an annual marketing plan for Verticals.
- As a minimum one campaign will be executed per quarter
You should have:
- Marketing / digital marketing degree or diploma or engineering degree / diploma (with appropriate marketing experience)
- 3-5 years' experience running integrated marketing campaigns in a high technology B2B environment.
- Willingness to learn about live video production and Ross technology.
- Heightened communication skills; written and oral.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Able to take complex technical details and convey the information to others in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Organized and very detail oriented.
- Aptitude for technology
- Understanding of target marketing
- Understanding of metrics of success
- measuring the success / value of a campaign
- Marketing analytics
- Understanding of Marketing ROI
- Expertise with campaign planning (project management), social media tools and CRM (ideally, salesforce, HubSpot and Bambu)
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Experience in one or more of the following verticals: sports & live events, esports, House of Worship, Broadcast or Telecommunication Infrastructure and/or Live Production; Education, Corporate and Legislative
Please note, certain positions at Ross Video are subject to background screening. If you are the successful candidate, you may be required to undergo a background check that may include employment verification, criminal records check, drug testing, credit checks, and motor vehicle records check for applicable roles.
IN A NUTSHELL
Do you have integrity, commitment, and a drive to get results? Then Ross is the place for you, and we'd like to hear from you.