Reports To: The Product Documentation Specialists will report to Jae Oh, VP of Client Services at 6ix.
The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating digital content across various social media platforms for 6ix's clients. You will work closely with the Customer Success team to develop successful social media strategies and execute them to perfection.
- Develop social media strategies for clients that meet set KPIs
- Create content calendars that are on-brand and highly engaging for clients' social media channels
- Clearly communicate required assets from clients (images, videos, etc.) to the Account Manager on the team and work with them to obtain these assets from clients
- Provide data analysis and metrics for internal reporting and to present to clients
- Serve as a key contact for social media partners to negotiate best investment opportunities
- An understanding of what it takes to create engaging content on social media
- both copy and creative elements
- at volume
- Proficiency in Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter is critical, with an ability to learn other social media platforms fast
- Experience creating, monitoring, and optimizing paid posts (follower campaigns, boosted posts, etc.) is an asset
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively and work well under pressure to deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines
- Fluency in GSuite
- Minimum 3-4 years is required
- Experience in the capital markets and/or mining is a bonus
Compensation: Competitive salary
- share options
This role is for mission-driven people that want to leave the world in a better state than how they found it, 6ix provides an opportunity to connect the world's financial ecosystem: Every investor, every analyst, and every company.
We're pursuing this mission because for too long, economic opportunities have been limited to those with connections or those with existing wealth. Our products and services democratize access to investment opportunities so that people can live better lives, and participate in how the world around them gets built.
Our mission spans 7 continents (including Antarctica), 10 billion people (we give consideration to past and future generations), and is fundamentally a mission about leaving the world in a better state than how we found it.
Will you join us?