- Marketing Manager
This is a diverse role which leaves lots of room for you to exercise your creative abilities and skills. The right person for this role will have the opportunity to learn from our service providers. The core of the role is communication of technical content. In this role, you'll also participate in lead development for our Sales Team. We're always working to improve the user experience on our website and you'll be involved in that too.
What the work looks like:
(of course this list of responsibilities can change and evolve in time, but this can give you a quick overview of what you could expect to be doing).
- Have fun creating content; writing technical content for our blog, white papers and sales training.
- Enjoy taking the lead on all website related projects and this would include developing project scope and coordinating with outsourced vendors.
- Be a data nerd; collect, review and analyze online activity data (website traffic, leads, ROI, and sales win/loss ratio) on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintain a marketing communications calendar, mailing lists, email newsletters, and company updates too.
- Create and maintain marketing assets in our library.
- Take care of all things Wordpress: Updating website version, plugins, and media library.
- Watch for interesting opportunities and problems to solve on the website and with traffic behaviour.
- Create sales literature.
- Get a change of pace and facilitate meetings with vendors and evaluate their performance.
- Of course we'd want you to support the company's mission, vision, values and goals as you go about your day to day activities.
The following list of activities can be done directly or outsourced. Help us get to know you better by letting us know your skill level on each;
- 1-Expert, able to manage directly.
- 2-Familiar, may outsource.
- 3-Not too knowledgeable, better to outsource.
- SEO Strategy
- Google Analytics
- PPC Management
- Graphic Design (Adobe Suite or other)
- Content Management Systems
- CRM Management knowledge
- Ability to write technical content