Purpose Driven Career
Spend your days making a difference, not just working for a living. At Galvanize, we help our thousands of customers in countries all over the world make a direct impact every day. We do that by creating security, risk management, compliance, and audit software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse in their organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, and a global presence. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our Values are Customer Intensity, Embracing Ambiguity, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
The Senior Marketing Operations Manager illuminates marketing performance, sets worldwide marketing process standards, and guides the optimization of our investment in marketing. The Marketing Operations Manager is agile and has a passion for data, metrics, and reporting.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Act as the liaison between the Marketing and Sales Operations teams
- Analyzing marketing funnel performance using Marketo and make performance improvement decisions
- Create, analyze, and optimize marketing processes
- Monitor feedback from the marketing team to improve processes and promote efficiency
- Inform marketing strategies based on funnel and data analysis
- Handle the integration and maintenance of marketing software and infrastructure?
- Create documentation of marketing software processes and infrastructure
- 3-5 years experience managing a full stack digital marketing technology environment (core platforms include Salesforce.com, Marketo, Outreach, TractionComplete, Zoom)
- A high degree of confidence modelling and implementing complex business processes and use cases
- Experience in a high-tech environment and an understanding of the annual lifecycle of a subscription customer
- Experience as a database marketer, comfortable with data and lead scoring methodologies
- A natural desire to build collaborative relationships with diverse stakeholders
- A strong demand generation-focused business acumen and a take-action approach
Why you'll love working here
1. You'll tackle unique challenges and face the unknown often, supported by an amazing team who really want you to succeed.
2. Your growth opportunities are endless. From professional development to job shadowing, we'll work with you to make your career goals happen.
3. You'll become part of a greater community. We believe in mentorship, supporting students to explore opportunities in STEM, and many other important causes.
4. You'll be paid well and enjoy great benefits, paid days off to volunteer in your community, relocation opportunities to our international offices and other perks to keep your mind and body healthy.
Ready to apply?
Thanks for your interest! Apply at wegalvanize.com/careers
We invite you to check us out on wegalvanize.com, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.