If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewAt Motorola Solutions we are helping solve some of the biggest challenges around safety and physical security by developing advanced artificial intelligence (AI) technologies and products that are used to help keep people, businesses, and cities around the world safer. Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems.
This position involves applying current graphic design principles to develop visually engaging online and print educational material to be utilized by both internal and external audiences.
Responsibilities include :
- Developing and maintaining visually engaging and interactive online and instructor-led material that are inventive and inspiring
- Creating unique and innovative material that incorporates contemporary design theories and participant-focused activities that are visually stimulating and inviting
- Creating appealing visual communication material (such as infographics, videos, animations, illustrations and more) that employs graphic design principles and techniques
- Quality controlling and improving online educational material through developing interactive and imaginative participant-focused activities (such as simulations, games, videos, animations, graphics, or other visual communication)
- Working with subject matter experts, technical documentation, and/or project tracking software to create and maintain educational material
- Maintaining and updating existing visual communication material based on product introductions, product changes, and feedback
- Performing effective project management to meet established deadlines
- Establishing project outlines and deadlines for projects
- Building scalable and repeatable processes for the scoping, creation, maintenance, and launch of visual communication material
- Performing basic tasks in the Avigilon Training Center such as uploading or replacing published SCORM files
- Evaluating effectiveness of educational material by measuring results and recommending changes
- Diploma in either visual communication, instructional design, media arts, graphic design, educational studies, adult education, or a very closely related field
- 0-2 years experience developing engaging visual communication material
- Proven and demonstrated knowledge of graphic design or visual communication design principles
- Experience creating user-centered experiences that rely heavily on graphic design, visual communication, or multimedia materials and processes
- Proficiency with some graphic applications and software programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software such as PowerPoint and Word
Diploma or equivalent work experience
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Motorola Solutions will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities upon request. Motorola Solutions souscrit aux principes d'équité en matière d'emploi. Nous accueillons favorablement la diversité au sein de notre effectif. Sur demande, Motorola Solutions offrira des accommodements raisonnables aux candidats handicapés.