FITNESS SALES CONSULTANT
Are you outgoing, hardworking, and looking for a career in the fitness industry! Look no further, as Gold's Gym British Columbia is hiring entry level, fitness sales personnel with potential to grow into management!
About Gold's Gym
At Gold's Gym BC we strive to lead the fitness industry by changing the lives of our members through the ultimate fitness experience. We transform experience into value for our members through our professional services, state of the art equipment, and core values, so our members may live a healthy, productive and dynamic life.
What You'll Experience
- Full training and on-going development
- Positive, rewarding, and collaborative team environment
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary club membership
- Discount on Gold's Gym products and services
- Generate sales through providing guests with tours of the facility, business to business outreach, referrals from members, and promoting the facility by distributing guest passes to prospective members
- Meet or exceed monthly revenue targets set by management
- Meet or exceed minimum sales appointments targets set by management
- Resolve any customer inquiries through professional communication via telephone, e-mail and in person
- Facilitate community collaboration by arranging lead boxes at local businesses to increase club exposure in the community
- Develop, build and acquire new corporate accounts to drive revenue
- Be active in the community by organizing events regularly, connecting with other local businesses to support healthy relationships and marketing opportunities
- Prepare and present sales reports to management on a daily basis
- Participate in events to generate new sales, such as trade shows, open houses, member appreciation nights, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge on Gold's Gym history, background, facilities, and policies
- Attend sales meetings as required by management
- Strong passion for passion and willingness to learn and grow
- Motivated to reach sales targets set by management
- Sales experience is an asset, but not required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Gold's Gym British Columbia is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://goldsgymbc.ca/
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.