Localcoin seeks to inspire the future of digital currency globally as the largest bitcoin ATM network in Canada. We are looking for a Regional Sales to acquire prime retail space for the placement of our Bitcoin Kiosks and other products. You will work directly with our current franchise partners as well as develop new partnerships.
This position is remote, based of Vancouver, BC and reports to our Director of Sales & Operations from Toronto, Ontario Head Office. Frequent travel is required within North America.
- Acquire prime retail space for our Bitcoin Kiosks and other products in retail and franchise locations within North America
- Collaborate with Executive team for developing and executing a go-to-market strategy through leading market research
- Lead the end-to-end sales cycle for placement of products by coordinating with retailers, operational and marketing team
- Travel to client sites to conduct in person meetings which includes; client pitches, negotiations and contract closures
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with retailers and franchises
- Educate prospective clients on the benefits of Localcoin product/services within retail locations
- Strive to achieve monthly sales targets and KPI's
- Prepare sales reports for leadership team
THIS IS YOU
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales experience
- Experience with Microsoft office suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- The ability to operate in an entrepreneurial high-growth culture
- A proven record of achieving/exceeding quarterly targets
- Strong and demonstrated interest/knowledge in the cryptocurrency market
- Have a valid driver's license and access to a vehicle
Health & Wellness BenefitsWe offer a comprehensive benefits package that covers up to 100% of traditional benefits such as dental, prescription drug coverage, vision care, critical illness coverage, life insurance and AD&D coverage. The plan also includes 100% coverage of unlimited personal and business travel insurance, on-demand online nurse assessments through Akira app. We offer a monthly spend on non-traditional medical expenses (massages, chiropractic) and a wellness account (gym memberships, spa, nutritionist).
Location Localcoin is committed to ensuring that the team and areas we live in remain safe and healthy as the impact of COVID-19 is felt globally. The corporate team here has transitioned to a remote work set-up for the time being and have temporarily closed our head office until further notice. For essential staff in operations we work from our warehouse located close to Pearson Airport.
Events and Socials Being remote hasn't slowed us down! Attend virtual company-wide teach and training days, industry events, themed monthly Fri-YAY happy hours, bi-weekly virtual team events like escape rooms, magic show, nutritionist lunch and learn series, coffee tastings and more!
Professional DevelopmentWe'll invest in your career. Our company is growing quickly, and we'll give you the opportunity to do the same. You'll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company's evolving needs and grow your career along the way.
Compensation We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent and impact our team brings to the table, and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
Purchase Cryptocurrency At Market RateYou'll be able to purchase cryptocurrencies supported by Localcoin at the Canadian market rate with zero fees. You'll also gain exclusive coupons for all of our cryptocurrency ATMs nationwide!
Localcoin is Canada's largest and most trusted cryptocurrency ATM network. We're on a mission to simplify the buying and selling process of cryptocurrency by providing transparency, accessibility and convenience.
With over 17 million people using Localcoin products, we pride ourselves on simplifying the highly technical (and at times confusing) crypto world through our industry leading customer support. Our ATMs, trading and online products help educate people on blockchain and cryptocurrencies by providing a safe and low cost avenue to gain a deep understanding of the basics: how to own and operate a digital wallet, how the blockchain network operates and how verifying a transaction works.
We are industry leaders in Canada and growing fast across the US with an eagerness to expand globally. Our team is working together to constantly innovate and build products that provide equal access of cryptocurrencies around the globe. Approximately 2 billion people in different communities worldwide are still unbanked. We believe that by providing an accessible product, we can help facilitate digital payments to these individuals and local communities.
Localcoin has been growing at an incredible rate over the last 3 years. We're looking for talented people that are eager to collaborate, innovate and make a huge impact in the future of digital currency!