Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
We're marketers, communicators, and strategic pursuit partners who play an integral role in the development and execution of creative vision, innovative solutions, and business strategies. As trusted advisors, we collaborate with designers, engineers, scientists and project managers to drive projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Do you love to strategize? Does marketing new ideas energize you? Do you have a passion for global client management? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple initiatives at once?We have an opening for our growing Environmental Services team. This position requires a detail-oriented individual, with a background in marketing and communications-a team player who can lead a pursuit process and team, communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
Does this sound like you? Great! You're the experienced marketing professional we're looking for.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Prepare thoughtful, high-impact, and engaging business development materials that highlight our global depth of experience, expertise, and creativity. This includes Statement of Qualifications, proposals, presentations, and digital marketing materials.
- Develop and execute marketing and communications plans for new innovative services.
- Partner with technical teams through commercialization process for innovative services.
- Work closely with our technical staff and leadership to create compelling messages that convey Stantec's strengths to set us apart.
- Support Environmental Services leadership with execution of key industry partnerships.
- Populate and maintain our internal systems for information management related to people and projects, pursuits, and promotional activity.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, and web-based interfaces
- Ability to develop strong relationships using Microsoft Teams and email
- Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently
- Must thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Collaborative leadership skills with a focus on the value of teams
- Digitally savvy and a creative mind
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or an equivalent level of experience.
- 10 years of experience in a marketing-related field.
- Experience in the Environmental Services/Consulting industry is preferred.
- Experience developing pricing strategies is an asset.
- Multi-lingual a plus
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Job: Marketing and PR/Communications Professional
Primary Location: Canada-Alberta-Calgary
Other Locations: Canada-Ontario-Toronto, Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver, Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Req ID: 2100006T
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans