- Do you thrive as part of a dynamic, high energy team?
- Do you expect to work hard and do your part to drive your team forward?
- Are you aligned with our Core Purpose and Core Values?
Purpose of the role
As a company, we have seen the difference we make in people's lives and know the impact our work has on our clients and their families. We are determined to share our story and connect with clients and people who need our help in a way that resonates with them, provides valuable knowledge, and inspires them to seek assistance through a difficult time in their lives.
To do this, we're looking to add a Social Media Specialist to our Brand and Marketing team. The successful candidate will work to translate our personality and brand story into aspirational and compelling brand content. They will work closely with our Brand and Marketing and Operations teams to develop social strategy for many different audiences across a variety of channels, maintaining the consistency of our message and story across all platforms.
How you would contribute to our team:
- Enhance the brand's reputation and effectively articulate our brand position through content excellence
- Define the most important social media KPI's and develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy to achieve those goals
- Create exciting brand stories from high-level strategic planning through compelling content development
- Collaborate with the brand and marketing team and subject matter experts to develop engaging new ideas and content strategies on a wide range of topics
- Work with the Brand and Marketing team to develop and manage social media content
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, technologies, and trends
- Use social media management and analytics tools to evaluate effectiveness
- Design engaging social media content that aligns with our content strategy and brand personality
- Develop and manage social influencer programs
- Prepare monthly social media reports
- Optimize social media channels and corresponding campaigns
You would be great in this role if you:
- Excel in story telling, content development and planning
- Are experienced in social media management, data and tracking tools
- Are experienced in creating the right content for the right audiences
- Can work collaboratively to translate a strategy, creatively
- Show the ability to take ownership and handle several projects/deadlines at once
- Have a portfolio that shows off the depth and breadth of your work with ideas that make us secretly wish we'd thought of them
- Focused on the client experience with knowledge of social media growth strategies
- Have a deep understanding of the B2C Marketplace (bonus points for Legal Industry experience) but also know that H2H
- Human to Human
- is what it's all about
- Excel in working in a collaborative, fast-paced, cross-team capacity
- this role requires you to work across teams to promote our brand and the activities that support the brand
- 5+ years of creative experience in a professional/advertising/digital agency environment
Why join Litco:
- High-performance culture based on freedom and responsibility
- Competitive salary
- 100% company funded health benefits (for you and your family)
- Onsite library and company Book Club
- RRSP Matching Program
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Opportunities to work remotely
Check out our Careers website here to learn more about why you'll love being on our team.