The Communications Agent is responsible for the day-to-day operations of West Edmonton Mall Safety and Security Communications Centre.
- Receiving calls for service and complaints from the public and/or facility staff.
- Monitoring all existing alarm systems.
- Dispatching security agents and/or other WEM department staff to address the calls for service, alarms, or ?Failure notifications? of the various WEM systems.
- Creating reports, complete check sheet logs and file paperwork as required.
- Maintaining current files and inventory of communication centre office supplies.
- Actively monitor the CCTV system closed circuit television to identify and address crime, address risk management, address asset protection and respond security agents at risk.
- Other duties as required.
- Must possess initiative and the ability to work well independently.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers and office based software programs.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must have excellent communication skills that include speaking clearly, writing, reading and understanding of the English language.
- Must be of good character and be one who acts in a lawful and ethical manner.
- Must work as part of a team.
- Education and/or training in communication and related fields.
Terms of Employment:
- Working 12-hour rotating shifts that include days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- This is a full-time position that has a starting wage of $21.30 per hour.
- Applicants who pass the interview must be able to present a clear criminal record check from the Edmonton Police Service or the RCMP.
West Edmonton MallLocation
2/3/2021 12:00:00 AMClosing Date
2/26/2021 12:00:00 AM