HiMama is looking for quick-thinking, hard working and naturally curious individuals to join our leading sales team as we pursue rapid expansion across North America and abroad. In this role, you will be empowering Early Childhood Educators to build stronger relationships with parents and engage them in children's learning and development using our app. You will be working with an experienced and dedicated team striving for big things.
- working with a social enterprise you will personally have the opportunity to improve outcomes for hundreds of thousands of children worldwide.
What You'll Be Doing
- Research leads and conduct over-the-phone prospecting and qualification in order to pass off sales-ready leads to Account Executives
- Prioritize and organize your lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Record and update data in Salesforce accurately and in real-time
- Learn and leverage product features
- Partner with marketing and others to ensure goals are met
- Stay in tune with changes in the Early Childhood Education industry
- Work as a team to deliver the best customer experience at all times
What We'd Love You To Have
- 1+ years of work experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with ability to multitask, prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- Passionate about sales, software, mobile and technology
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A track record of achievements or competition
- Thinking outside-the-box to drive innovation and change
- Dedicated career paths for high performers
- Opportunities for learning and mentorship
- Ongoing team success celebrations and social activities (remote for now!)
- Office located in the heart of downtown Toronto
- 1 paid volunteer day/year
- 3 paid personal days/year (separate from paid sick days)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Employee Health Benefits (With Employer Covered Premiums!)
- is improving learning outcomes for children aged zero to five. We are a social purpose business that connects families with the early childhood professionals who serve them. Thousands of child care professionals use HiMama to share learning and development updates to families. Special moments are shared across the globe every second. HiMama is based in Toronto, Canada. If you're looking to work for a close-knit tech start-up in the heart of downtown Toronto, this is it.
Convinced you'll be able to make an impact? We'd love to hear from you.
HiMama is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We are dedicated to providing access for all people with disabilities and neurodiverse people. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
If you require accommodations at any step of the application or interview process, please indicate so under the "Accommodations Question" box on your application. Accommodations may include: an accessible interview location for people with mobility impairments, alternative method of communication for hearing or speech impairments, providing a detailed "what to expect" for autistic people, or modified testing for a person with a learning disability.