Streampoint Solutions is an agency style event technology company that is now focusing on delivering virtual events in Canada and the United States. We offer tailored tools to the conference, tradeshow, and special events community. We create solutions that are scalable and adaptable to the meeting industry's most complex registration requirements.
- Working with our team and customers to understand project requirements for each specific event.
- Leverage the latest industry technologies to bring a concept to life.
- Flex your design muscles and step outside of the box to produce unique, modern creative pieces for clients.
- Always strive to elevate a client brand, while adhering to the guidelines provided.
- Be proactive with design problems. Make suggestions with confidence and work with the team to help everyone advance.
- Be willing and motivated to learn new techniques and technologies to solve creative problems and elevate the finished product.
- Deliver exceptional response times to all team and client issues, with the expectation that occasional work will be completed outside of working hours which may be required for the dates of the event.
What you bring
- Completed studies in Graphic Design and/or Web Design. 1
- 2 years of practical work experience is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of the Adobe software suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Good grasp on UX and UI design principles.
- Flexibility and availability to work outside regular business hours.
- Ability to think outside the box. You are someone who works creatively to continuously push the envelope of design and stand out from the rest. You are someone that constantly delivers more than what the client ever imagined.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects.
How Will You Succeed?
- Customer satisfaction, renewal, and account growth.
- On-time delivery of professional services projects.
- Turning happy customers to advocates inside and outside their organization.
Location: 1 Marmac Dr. Unit 200 Toronto, Ontario M9W 1E7 Canada
Type: Full Time
Sounds like a match?
If you are interested, please attach (as a pdf) or email your resume and a link to your portfolio website via Isarta