Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Are you interested in playing a key role in shaping the growth of a dynamic company?
- Are you passionate about digital platforms and emerging tech?
- Do you love to drive results and celebrate in the success of your team?
We are looking for a digital savvy and highly organized Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our COBS Bread team.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing & Loyalty Manager, your main responsibilities will be providing coordinator support to the Digital Customer Experience team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Administration & Coordination
- Administer bakery location hour changes on website, Google, Bing, Yelp, and social pages as needed
- Assist with budget tracking
- Administer bakery openings and changeovers on website, Google, Bing, Yelp, social pages
- Assist with in-bakery marketing signage coordination for Digital Customer Experience programs
- Manage online menu updates across all channels (CRM, Click & Collect, Delivery partners, Support Desk)
- Assist with gathering local bakery assets for Social & Content
- Administer SharePoint based Intranet and updates for Digital Customer Experience team
- Assist with Gift Card program and contests (signage, holiday contest coordination, etc.)
- Gift Card inventory tracking and replenishment coordination
- Coordinate online US expansion by means of setting up US website pages and carrying out any specific US admin tasks
- Support with coordination tasks required for roll-out of new COBS Bread loyalty program
- Support with coordination tasks required for roll-out of Digital Customer Experience Project
- Assist with invoice coding
In-Bakery Digital Signage Coordination
- Manage and maintain bakeries list for digital signage
- Coordinate and schedule digital assets required for marketing campaigns and programs
Customer Support Liaison
- Set-up & roll-out Customer Service Support platform via Axis Communications
- Social Listening & Community Management
- monitor comments using Sprout Social and reply to customers, escalate to departments as required
- Act as key internal contact with Axis on Customer Support
- Triage customer service issues internally
What You Bring to the Table
- 1-2 years of experience in a Marketing Coordination role, preferably within Digital channels
- A go-getter attitude and willingness to ?roll up sleeves? to get the job done within a lean team
- Experience managing administrative functions and processes in an office environment
- Pro-active work approach demonstrating high level of initiative and urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in managing e-commerce menus and online partner menus would be an asset
- Experience using CRM platforms would be an asset
- Knowledge of Retail and/or Franchising would be an asset
What's in it for You
Not only do we have fresh COBS Bread product delivered daily to our Support Office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too!
- Competitive salary and vacation plan, and company bonus plan
- A great Extended Health & Dental Benefit, with paid sick and personal leave days,
- On-site gym, subsidized wellness program, and paid day for community service/volunteer time
- An open, ?continuous-learning' environment where professional development and career progression is encouraged
- Work within a dynamic, driven, high-achieving, close-knit and fun-loving team
- High level of autonomy and responsibility
- Complimentary self-serve kitchen of fresh fruit, produce, deli meats and of course, COBS Bread and treats!
- COVID-19 considerations:
In light of COVID-19, the job incumbent will have the temporary flexibility to work remotely while we work towards a gradual plan to return to our Vancouver Support Office. Our COBS Bread product and self-serve kitchen perks are temporarily unavailable to ensure the health and safety of our employees.
We thank all applicants for their interest in COBS Bread but would like to advise that only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.