Who We Are
WildPlay is an adventure recreation company with outdoor parks in BC, ON and New York State looking to expand in current markets and new locations. We offer guests a range of outdoor aerial elements including adventure courses, ziplines, bungy jumping, and have recently added ground-based activities to the product mix.
WildPlay exists to plant the seeds of courage and grow humanity's collective potential for fearless action. We're on a mission and are seeking passionate and skilled people to join the team.
What We're Looking For
WildPlay is looking for a Marketing Manager who knows how to develop marketing strategies and translate into creative and compelling communications that drive engagement and inspires a following.
Working across multiple on- and off-line channels, you know how to connect North American consumers and partners to a clear, playful, and thrilling adventure brand. You manage a small team at WildPlay's Park Services and have a network of seven park management teams and hundreds of staff to effectively roll-out programs and campaigns that create a positive impact and amplify the WildPlay brand. Utilizing feedback, technology and data, you identify measurable results and trends to confidently make informed decisions.
As a big thinker with a keen eye for detail, you come with a proven track record in creating and implementing successful strategic marketing programs. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and don't shy away from a challenge. If this sounds like you, read on!
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Imaginative and willing to explore unconventional ideas
- Guest-experience focused
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish a goal
- Highly organized; tracks and shares milestone progress
- Collaborative by nature yet willing to push forward and work independently
- Flexible with the ability to accommodate change (short deadlines, changing priorities)
- Medium- and long-term strategic thinking and vision
- Seeks data and results
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a marketing environment with multi-location experience an added value
- 2+ years directly responsible for top-level marketing planning, budgeting
- 2+ years directly managing people
- Bonus points for experience working with tourism and/or adventure brands
- Post-secondary education in communications, marketing, or a related field or equivalent work experience
Why You Should Apply
- We have the best people! Our team is extremely close-knit, and our values are lived every day.
- WildPlay is positioned for rapid growth. It's exciting times as we expand in every conceivable way into North American markets
- We offer flexible scheduling, opportunities for remote work, and highly encourage a healthy work-life balance.