What will be your daily pursuit?:
The Digital Communications Specialist will execute Pursuit's omni-channel communication strategy related to our experiences and brands. This role will support marketing programs and guest engagement strategies through our digital channels. The Digital Communications Specialist will oversee execution of Pursuit's guest-centric email marketing strategy and manage web content updates to improve Pursuit's online user-experience to drive measurable results.What perks can you expect?:
Pursuit is a hospitality and attractions company that connects guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable and inspiring experiences and strives to become the world's leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
We deliver rich travel experiences to the global market in iconic destinations through its unique hotels and lodges, recreational attractions, ground transportation services, retail, food and beverage, sightseeing, tours and travel products. Today, the company enjoys strong perennial demand with operations in or adjacent to Banff, Jasper and Waterton Lakes National Parks in Canada, and Glacier and Denali National Parks in the United States in addition to FlyOver Canada in Vancouver, B.C., FlyOver Iceland in Reykjavik, and coming soon
- two new FlyOver attractions in Las Vegas and Toronto. The company is executing an aggressive growth strategy, expanding into multiple geographies and iconic locations that enjoy perennial visitor demand.
We are strengthening and improving our culture, our attractions and our operations to deliver unforgettable guest and staff experiences. We will work hard to refine and execute our strategic plan for the expansion of the business, accelerate profitable revenue growth through strategic capital deployment, drive strong organic growth of our existing businesses, and acquire unique and complementary businesses. We work tirelessly to build a strong entrepreneurial, fun and rewarding culture for our team members.What skills and experience do you need for this job?:
Reporting into the User Experience & Web Development Lead, the Digital Communications Specialist will work closely with other marketing team members, IT professionals and a team of external subject matter experts to ensure that Pursuit's online platforms are supporting our vision/mission, growth strategies and revenue targets.
KEY AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Support the production of digital communication assets.
- Execute trigger-based email campaigns.
- Manage development of email marketing communications as part of provisional and seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Execute design and content modifications within marketing automation and web content-management system (CMS) platform.
- Create and publish new website pages/sections and campaign landing pages within the web content management system.
- Track and report on key performance indicators and identify, recommend and execute improvements for optimizing of digital communication campaigns.
- Ensure that communications are designed to meet the goals of Pursuit guests.
- Ensure data-capture and data-driven digital marketing tactics follow privacy regulations.
- Embrace, adhere to, and champion global brand guidelines and standards to ensure a consistent style, tone and quality for all brand language across all internal and external touchpoints and channels.
- Support the User Experience & Web Development Lead and the larger Pursuit marketing team with all other tasks as directed. What will your work environment be like?:
- Strong commitment to working as a team with an ability to foster strong working relationships.
- Resourceful, adaptable, resilient, and having a strong sense of self-awareness.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Reputation as a solid team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent hospitality mindset and guest service skills, including dedicated service to ?internal customers.?
- Strong sense of urgency.
- A natural drive and curiosity about the business and what ?could be...?
This list describes at a high level what a Digital Communications Specialist at Pursuit does, but no job description can anticipate every single task, issue or project that could come up. Pursuit reserves the right to adjust, reduce, add or change job tasks as needed for the success of the business.
To handle this job successfully, any person hired must be able to perform responsibilities as described. Pursuit will make any reasonable accommodation to help a person with disabilities perform their job. Legal ability to work in the country where the role is based is required.
Pursuit is an equal opportunity employer.