Looking for a Marketer / Business Developer to join our home care family.
At ComForCare Home Care we value our employees like family. We celebrate success and have fun. Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best lives possible.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, flexibility, assertiveness, and team orientation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Prepare a roadmap for marketing and business development for the company.
- Leverage existing relationships and develop new ones with potential referral sources.
- Develop and maintain information on available community resources, and assists customers and staff in accessing services or information.
- Participate in the annual evaluation in areas of marketing, program development, growth and expectations.
- Prepare reports of marketing activities and effectiveness.
- Work collaboratively with clinical staff to assure consistent message to the customers and the community.
- Other activities as directed.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.