Founded in 2018 by three Vancouver natives, Vessi is a direct-to-consumer footwear startup whose mission is to create products that move you forward, get you out there and let you live YOUR best life.
It started with the question of whether a shoe can do it all. And through innovation, a little ingenuity and thousands of kms clocked, Vessi was born
- giving us an everyday, anywhere kind of sneaker that you can wear in any weather.
We've become a team of #puddlehunters who love to innovate and rethink what a shoe could be, and we make sure we have a ton of fun doing just that.
We've got BIG plans for our future and as we continue to grow, we're always on the lookout for top talent to come along with us for the ride. If you're interested in joining the Vessi fam, come say hi!
To learn more, visit www.vessi.com.
As the Head of Brand Marketing, reporting to Tony, one of our Co-Founders, you will be a key member of our team in defining, strategizing and executing our brand and creative marketing strategies through a community first approach.
We're looking for a creative who is an experienced leader and someone who can collaborate effectively with our performance marketing, creative and other cross-functional teams to bring our brand awareness, brand equity and product affinity to a global scale.
What You'll Do:
- Lead brand marketing team and agency partners to develop and execute an integrated brand strategy (creative, brand, communications, brand partnerships, community, content and organic social) to build brand awareness, brand equity, and product affinity
- Build, recruit, manage and develop the brand and creative teams into a high-functioning, results-oriented department consisting of in-house/external resources
- Manage branded campaign budgets, execution, spend, objectives, and track against core KPI's; report metrics in-line with campaign objectives
- Develop consumer segmentation strategy based on consumer mindsets, attitudes, and behaviours to drive insight-led customer brand journey strategies
- Work with Performance, Retention, Web, Digital and other cross-functional teams to create integrated marketing strategies and deliver a cohesive and on-brand user experience across the consumer journey
- Test, build, optimize, and scale brand marketing strategies and initiatives by creating standardized and repeatable SOP's, templates and approaches
- Build and deliver insight-led marketing briefs that translate business goals into actionable brand/marketing strategies and campaigns that can be brought to life in an integrated fashion
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners across Product, Performance, and other teams to develop fully integrated campaigns and activations that inform brand and product differentiating factors
What We're Looking For:
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, brand management, fashion and/or digital marketing
- 5+ years in leading, developing, growing and managing teams in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to build, mentor and motivate high-performing teams to achieve operational excellence
- Strong ability to create and communicate product, trend, and merchandising details into marketing narratives
- Ability to build strong partnerships with cross-functional and agency partners
- Strong grasp on popular culture, with a keen understanding of what is relevant and an eye for upcoming digital trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate ideas effectively
- Ability to assess and prioritize strategic alignment using qualitative review
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with sound business judgment
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and ambitious team player who can manage a piece of the business independently and take day-to-day ownership of brand, marketing and creative
- Good understanding of all marketing disciplines, including social media and consumer driven technologies
At Vessi, we are committed to building an environment where all team members feel welcome and have the opportunity to succeed. We believe that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to truly fulfill our mission and live out our core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives and skillsets to apply.
Powered by JazzHR