This is a one-year contract with a possibility to extend.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic intermediate to senior Marketing Coordinator to join our highly collaborative and dynamic marketing team. The position can be located in our Vancouver or Calgary studio.
Working closely with the Marketing Director, the marketing department, and the studio's leadership team, your primary responsibilities will be to produce compelling proposal submissions and lead communication efforts in support of branding, business development, public relations, and client engagement goals.
The successful candidate will have a minimum four years' experience in a marketing in a professional services firm, preferable, architecture. Our new teammate will be a positive, resourceful, and proactive individual who possesses strong writing, graphics, interpersonal and communications skills, is highly creative, a strategic-thinker, and skilled at managing competing priorities.
As a Marketing Coordinator
- Working with the marketing and management teams to lead or participate in marketing's contribution for: RFQ's, RFEI's, RFP's, client interviews, and research
- Managing all media-related efforts, including serving as the main media contact for the office, preparing media packages and media pitches, coordinating and editing by-line articles, and coordinating, writing, and distributing press releases and direct mail campaigns
- Creating, editing, organizing, and proofing various marketing collateral, project sheets, resumes, and award submittals
- Developing content for speaking engagements, coordination of project photography, and social media strategy and postings in support of office promotional goals
To join us, you should have:
- Strong written, graphic, and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Creative and strategic with an ability to prioritize and problem solve
- Able to work collaboratively, independently, and under pressure
- Completion of post-secondary education in marketing, communications, graphic design, journalism, public relations, or architecture
- 4+ years directly relevant marketing & communications experience, ideally in an Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite is required
- Video production and content development is an asset
If you describe yourself as a team player, proactive, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Qualified candidates should upload a resume and a professional writing sample (e.g. press release, client communication piece etc.) to this job posting.
We thank all interested candidates but due to the volume of applicants, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Perkins&Will, we value diversity, inclusion, and equity. Our teams work collectively and respect each person's unique perspective and contribution. Our diverse teams fuel innovation and creativity, which in turn support our excellence in design.
We believe that inclusion spurs creativity and that innovation is born from an engaged culture of diverse people and ideas. By moving beyond barriers and stereotypes of gender, race, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status; we are committed to building an organization that reflects the diversity of the communities and clients we serve.
Bachelor or better.