At CubicFarms we believe in the power of technology to feed a changing world. We actively seek talented people who want to make a difference in the ag tech space by bringing creative ideas to life and leaving an imprint in a healthier, more sustainable world. If you are enthusiastic about joining a dynamic and innovative company on the leading edge of the ag-tech revolution, we invite you to apply!
CubicFarms (TSXV:CUB) is an ag-tech company providing automated growing systems for fresh produce and nutritious livestock feed. CubicFarms offers turnkey, commercial scale, hydroponic, automated controlled environment growing systems that can grow predictably and sustainably for 12 months of the year virtually anywhere on earth. The company has sold and installed systems in Canada and internationally and continues to grow a global pipeline of prospective customers. Visit us at www.cubicfarms.com.
THE ROLE: PROJECT MANAGER (MARKETING)
We are looking for a Project Manager to join the Corporate Marketing team to work with the Leadership Team as well as stakeholder groups such as sales, product, customer success, and external partners on marketing deliverable projects. The successful candidate will coordinate across Marketing, and with other departments as required, to ensure all aspects of each project are aligned, communicated, coordinated, and completed on time within scope, schedule and budget.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Ample professional experience in project management, ideally within the tech industry and with a focus on marketing. Corporate event marketing management experience is mandatory. Experience with virtual or technology event platforms is an asset.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- PMP designation or equivalent, experience working in an agency environment managing creative production.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished.
- Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs.
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions.
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems.
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Coordinate internal resources, third party / vendor and customer alignment for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, utilizing company's project management internal processes and practices.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress for marketing events, campaigns, go to market initiatives, or other marketing projects.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure and adjust project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Create, track, manage and adjust project parameters based on measured KPIs.
- Report and escalate to management as needed regarding status, risks and mitigations of projects.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors/end customers as required.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with stakeholders to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify and drive agreement of specific requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared across Marketing and other departments or stakeholders as required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CubicFarms is an equal opportunity employer is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We encourage applications from all qualified and enthusiastic candidates. CubicFarms is a growing organization in an emerging industry that will provide the right candidate with significant potential for advancement in the Ag-Tech space.