Andgo Systems uses intelligent automation to close the loop on employee absence management. Currently servicing Canadian Healthcare service providers, Andgo is looking to expand our absence management platform to additional markets and industries. This is where you come in, Andgo is seeking a key member to lead our product marketing and communications strategy and execution.
We're seeking an ambitious product marketer who will be responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our product. As the Product Marketing Lead, you will operate at the intersections of Sales, Product Management, Marketing Communications, and Customer Success. You will work closely across teams to translate complex technical concepts and features of our products into inspiring product positioning, messaging, and value proposition in a SaaS setting.
- You're equal parts storyteller and analytics guru
- You thrive in ambiguity, building a strategy out of an idea, then experiments, then an experience
- Collaboration is your middle name. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are constantly interacting with teammates and buyers
- You're comfortable operating at highly strategic and tactical levels, and able to switch between them proactively
- You're technically fluent and you love breaking down complex technical information and translating technical capabilities into customer benefits
- You're hands-on with the attitude to get things done
- Collaborate closely with the Product team to educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our product in the market. You are the expert at understanding our prospective buyers and their pain points, and how to effectively promote/align our solutions
- Own and create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, quality blog posts, feature releases) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world
- Create a product marketing strategy that aligns with the company's positioning and goals and then execute that strategy
- Enable our sales team by developing sales product guides, assist with the buyer journey, ongoing competitive analysis, and other collateral as needed.
- Create KPIs and success metrics to measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
Desired Skill & Experience
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field. ie: Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing (equivalent working experience will also be considered)
- Past experience in product marketing, and/or product management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- there is a significant amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role
- Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action
- Solid understanding of product marketing, inbound marketing, and content marketing
- Proven ability to craft engaging collateral, including blog posts, white-papers, slide decks, videos, etc
- Experience in B2B SAAS environment
- Experience with Hubspot Marketing Platform
Work with us!
- Competitive salary
- Health & dental benefits
- Professional development budget
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Flexible Hours
- 10% Time: work-related side projects of your choosing
- Great team members
- Opportunity to make an impact on Canadian Health Care
**If you feel like you might not possess all the qualities we are looking for, we still want to hear from you! We believe in growing talent and building a diverse team that values growth and personal development.**
Simplifying complex interactions, Andgo facilitates communication for unplanned, immediate need vacancies and planned absences, ensuring the right person is in the right shift at the right time.
We believe that we, as a team, work best when we work closely together, and when ideas can be exchanged in an open and honest manner. We want our team to understand the ?why? of the work they're doing, and how it fits into the overall picture of Andgo as a product and business.
The culture at Andgo Systems is by D.E.S.I.G.N.
- Does the right thing. You solve the right problems at the right time, in the right way.
- Exhibits a growth mindset. You won't hear the words ?because we've always done it this way' at Andgo. We're a growing company filled with growing individuals. You are always looking for new solutions, open to change, and seeking knowledge.
- Sense of humour. You are able to show your authentic self, have fun at work and contribute positively to Andgo's culture. You support authenticity and fun in your workplace and community.
- Intelligence. Our team is built up of smart people who do good work. You create and elevate thoughtful, well-defined solutions when proposing ideas.
- Good people, helps first. You have a service-first mentality, whether it's helping a co-worker or a customer, you add value to every interaction. You have answers before our customers have questions.
- No ego. You thrive in an environment with open and honest communications. No ego means you understand feedback is an important process of improvement and are willing to change your view when presented with new, different, or additional information.
These shared core values are how we hire, review, reward, and recognize our team, so it's important that you share these values in order to be a part of the Andgo team.