Who we are:
At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. As a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that improve outcomes and help save lives. We accomplish this mission by delivering our products through the following operating units:
Medical: Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. The medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents we manufacture and distribute are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes.
Life Sciences: Water purification systems for dialysis facilities. We work with leading dialysis caregivers, delivering hemodialysis dialyzers and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products.
Dental: Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market (face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants).
Cantel employees are inspired to improve the lives of patients, caregivers and healthcare providers. If you are looking for a company driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and have the passion to shape the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Join us and see why people love working here.About the role :
The Sales Executive maintains the relationship between the customer and the company and strives to build new business wherever possible. Manages sales activities in a specific geographic area. Plan, organize and implements sales programs designed to increase sales.What you will do:
- Maintain and grow business within current accounts
- Penetration of new accounts within geographic territory where Cantel does not have a presence. Cultivation of and maximize business through existing accounts by executing consultative/educative sales process. Representation of entire breadth of product line. Maintain thorough understanding of proper ordering patterns within the accurate care setting for all existing business.
- Develop consultative relationships with new and existing account base to actively manager their infection control practices as they apply to endoscopic practice. Consistently in-service staff regarding infection control practices as they apply to endoscopic procedures, and any areas where Cantel may demonstrate growth in the future.
- Attain monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Travel as necessary within specific geographic territory to optimize Cantel product exposure and penetration. Travel is part of the job function and must be performed in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Travel should be in conjunction with established call activity, account management functions, achieving current sales objectives and developing new opportunities for Cantel.
- Maintain all correspondence for each account managed in territory utilizing sales tools such as Salesforce.com appropriately.
- On-going market research for products or services and observations including information on competitive landscape, shifts in industry focus and trends in the medical environment that might enhance Cantel product offering.
- Participation in planning and implementing the marketing and sales strategy
- Participation with Director of Sales on annual sales forecast, business plan development, and all established or opportunity mechanisms for increasing revenue with territory.
- Interact with other departments in the organization to ensure proper handling of customer requirements. This includes but is not limited to Sales Leadership Team, Inside Sales, Marketing, Operations, Technical and Customer Service.
- Maintain open communication with Inside Sales Team. Price quotes, mailer and samples will be performed and issued through assigned personnel.
- Troubleshoot and evaluate all product reliability issues in assigned territory. Produce issues must be reported to a Technical Service Representative and Marketing Director for rapid response initiation. Account Manager will assist in the exchange of product if needed and communicate with account throughout the entire process until completed. What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree required. Must have excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to travel a minimum of 50%
- Two (2) to five (5) years sales experience with business-to-business sales or equivalent experience required.
- Medical device sales highly preferred