At American Express Global Commercial Services we have a passion for business; from the small business owner to employees and executives of global corporations. We are constantly innovating to reinforce and deepen our relationships with them.
As Analyst / Senior Analyst, Air Canada Products, you will be responsible for executing the product strategy for our Aeroplan co-brand Small Business and Corporate products. Working with a wide spectrum of internal and external partners, this individual will ensure delivery of an exceptional customer promise and effective product management to drive growth for American Express.
This position requires internal and external partnership management skills, strategic thinking and a good understanding of the payments and financing industry in Canada.
- Regular measurement and analysis of key business metrics to derive data-driven recommendations.
- Maintain a critical financial lens on portfolio economics; identify and implement margin enhancement opportunities through offers and lending while concurrently balancing customer value.
- Understand customer and competitive trends by carrying out periodic competitive and qualitative assessments and providing commentary on findings.
- Work closely with acquisition teams and other internal teams that work with Air Canada partners to ensure product alignment.
- Oversee all product messages and disclosure materials targeted to the Cardmember base and work with the external partner in their co-brand marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with World Service, Sales Organization, Marketing, Tech, Compliance, Legal, Risk teams to ensure coordinated and superior delivery of our proprietary lending and co-brand products.
- Establish and leverage networks with central teams and both international and U.S. markets to leverage learnings, partnerships, and benefits.
- Strong work ethic with a will-to-win and demonstrated personal excellence.
- University degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Proven ability in challenging the status quo to improve existing processes, campaigns, and assets.
- Strong focus on innovation and initiative to own a project from conception through implementation, and evaluation.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking, project management, attention to detail and prioritization skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent partner/stakeholder management across various levels within the organization to drive results.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skill.
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
- Marketing/ product management experience (Nice to have but not mandatory).
- Naturally curious mindset
- Seeks opportunities to learn and develop
- Professional, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Integrity & personal accountability
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 8, 2021, 8:41:27 AMAmerican Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.