Transform the way the world runs networks
The Marketing Communications & Events Manager role oversees the planning, development, and writing of our content strategy, story, and messaging in support of global ABM, campaigns and digital initiatives. This person will also be responsible for co-ordinating our virtual and live/in-person event program, and engaging key accounts and personas with our value proposition and experiences.
- Story and Messaging
- Working with Product Portfolio Management, Sales, other functional teams, and Marketing Team colleagues, craft a differentiated story and messaging as part of marketing efforts (ABM, campaigns, digital platforms, and social media) targeting prospects as well as existing accounts
- Written elements for a variety of content aimed at varying target personas at different buyer journey stages, that can be used across digital platforms (i.e., infographics, videos, case studies, 1 min whitepapers, etc)
What skills you bring:
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience, preferably in a high-tech or B2B environment. Experience in networking a plus.
- Experience in Hubspot and SalesForce marketing and sales automation platforms
- Understanding of common SEO and Pay-per-Click (PPC strategies (LinkedIn, Google Ads, etc). Ability to manage SEO and PPC marketing initiatives.
- The ability to take complex and constantly evolving technical products and solutions, bring clarity to key messages and experiences, and deliver these through digital channels
- A skilled and strong, written and verbal communicator, with the ability to convey ideas in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Experienced copy editor and proofreader
- Detail-driven and responsive; self-directed and motivated to make an impact within a cooperative team environment
- Decision making is largely on day to day work
- Ability to manage organic Social Media calendar and posts, working with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to schedules and deadlines
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we're working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter
- all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you will take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
What Can You Expect From Us
- Competitive compensation plan
- Flexible working hours
- in some roles work from home
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- International travel opportunities
- we are a global company.
Thank-you for your interest in Sandvine. While we're not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role. Otherwise, we'll keep your resume in case there is a match with future opportunities.
In the meantime, if you want to learn more about life at Sandvine, follow us on Twitter (@Sandvine) and Facebook (Facebook.com/Sandvine).
Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion, diversity and accessibility to employment for all. We are proud to operate as an equal opportunity employer.
- The Sandvine Global Talent Acquisition Team