Toronto, ON, Canada Req #7399
Monday, February 8, 2021
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better?
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that's continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person's career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
This position can be remote and located in any North American city.
As a Graphic Designer, you play an important role on the corporate marketing team. You are a highly motivated, self-starting, and driven person that has a beautiful aesthetic, an artistic eye, and extensive design & marketing experience. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a consistent brand presence on projects including web design, digital ad campaigns, PowerPoint presentations, reports, event signage and other marketing materials. You are not only a designer, but a critical thinker that can take on projects holistically and develop smart creative solutions. You have demonstrated a clear understanding of what it means to be a team player, individual contributor and leader. Reporting to the Senior Creative Manager, you will have the opportunity to work projects that are exciting and challenging, collaborating with others to produce world-class work.
Reasons to apply
- Join a high-performance marketing team that is engaged and excited to come to work each day
- Collaborate and work with talented and diverse people that know how to deliver results
- Contribute to the success of a company that builds award-winning technology that transforms the employee experience
Please include a link to your portfolio.
What you do
- Design high-quality programs and materials that are on-strategy and on-brand
- Develop well-designed landing pages, reports, presentations, event signage, digital and mass advertising campaigns
- Create impactful and stunning Powerpoint presentations through visual story-telling
- Communicate and collaborate with designers, writers and developers
- Knowledge of UX/UI is an asset
- You have at least 5 years of working experience as a graphic designer
- You believe design is strategic differentiator that drives business success
- You are not only a designer, but a critical thinker and creative problem solver
- You collaborate and partner with the others to produce customer-focused creative work
- You drive, manage and deliver projects on-time and on-budget
- You have the passion and desire to grow, learn and evolve as a designer
- You love what you do and wake up each day ready to do something amazing
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.