Alcumus eCompliance is an award-winning software company making a real impact on the lives of everyday people. In the last two years, Alcumus eCompliance has been recognized by Canada's Great Places to Work, the Deloitte Fast 500 North America, and the Canadian Business' Growth 500, the definitive ranking of Canada's fastest-growing companies.
At Alcumus eCompliance, we want you to enjoy coming to work so we are dedicated to building a fun and inclusive company culture. We are the #1 software solution for improving worker participation in safety activities across blue collar industries. With a mission to eliminate 1 million workplace incidents, we are the fastest growing company keeping everyday people safe on the job each and every day. We are committed to developing an awesome product that makes an impact on the lives of others, wow-ing our customers, and creating a world-class company culture.
Upholding the Company Values
Know your stuff
- Ensure you have the technical knowhow you need. Keep building and improving on it every day.
- Speak up, find a way and dare to try. Take accountability for the part you play.
Be a team player
- Be inclusive, both within your immediate team and across the business. Help your stakeholders to achieve their potential.
Enjoy the journey
- Work hard, keep perspective and have fun along the way. Take a positive and constructive outlook to help drive change.
Our marketing team at Alcumus, North America, focuses on 3 safety related products (Field iD, eCompliance & ContractorCheck). This role will be a critical part of our in-house agency, focused on developing a variety of high impact brand and performance based pieces with a heavy focus on video: demo videos, 1-3 minute thought leadership vlogs and monthly webinars. This person will have the opportunity to touch all types of design within this role and will work with the entire marketing team on a daily basis as we achieve exponential growth across North America.
In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Designing marketing assets: Video content including demo videos, blogs, webinars, employee montages, etc.
- Be apart of the Marketing team and develop high performing branding content for videos, trainings and webinars
- Practice a highly efficient, iterative design process with easy-to-read documentation
- Execute appealing PowerPoint content
- Develop highly engaging video content overall (for social media channels, etc)
- Stay on top of design innovations and trends, making recommendations
- Website & Video management (within Wordpress), developing marketing video content
- Produce appealing Brochures and other ad hoc documents.
- Be accountable for upholding design accuracy and consistency, while adhering to brand guidelines and design systems
Skills we're looking for:
- 1-2 years of relevant design experience, ideally as part of a product-oriented software company
- You come with brand & performance based design experience, Motion graphics experience (demo videos, explainer videos), webinar/vlog branding & graphics experience, photography (headshots, product & lifestyle),
- Experience with the following Adobe products: After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Must be organized, a strong multi-tasker, with strong knowledge of the importance of building a brand
- Highly collaborative!
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and rise to creative challenges
- Strong communication, presentation and time management skills
- Demonstrates a passion for continuous learning and improvement
- Bonus! You have WordPress experience & digital paid ad experience
The Alcumus eC Advantage:
At Alcumus eCompliance we encourage inclusiveness, purpose and innovation. We offer flexible work hours, birthdays off & unlimited vacation, full health and medical benefits, an education stipend, bi-weekly lunch, team socials, happy hours and career progression in a high growth environment.
How to Join the Alcumus eC Team:
If you want to join a company that strives for a purpose and makes an impact in the lives of others we encourage you to apply to eCompliance today. All candidates will be afforded equal opportunity through the recruiting process. Please be advised that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. References will be requested for those candidates selected for an interview. Alcumus eCompliance welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.