- ERP Sales
Rhodium Digital is a young, growing and ambitious technology solutions company. This is an exciting time to join us, with our expanding team and product range offering our clients solutions tailored to their industry. We are looking for a Sales Executive who is interested in growing with the team, highly self-motivated, open to new ideas, non-traditional approaches, and excited for the opportunity to translate tenacity and sales savvy into success.
As an experienced ERP Sales Executive, you will be confident in selling business applications to the C-Level and will apply your sharp business insight and understanding to present custom solutions to Rhodium Digital prospects and clients. You will have extensive resources available to you, including pre-sales, marketing and consulting services, allowing you to provide clients with comprehensive tailored solutions.
- As an ERP Sales Executive, your role will be to develop a strategy and sales plan to win new license sales revenue in line with targets. Additional experience in CRM, HCM (Human Capital Management), SCM (Supply Chain Management), and BI (business intelligence) applications would be beneficial
- You will build strong, long-term relationships not only with clients and partners but also internally within the organization where an open and collaborative culture exists
- You will translate technology-based requirements into a business-driven Rhodium Digital solution, beginning with ERP and aligning with the business strategy of our prospects
- You will prepare thought-through and relevant proposals to potential clients
- 5+ years demonstrated ability in selling ERP, or equivalent, software solutions, ideally with experience in both direct and indirect sales models working in an extended team
- Experienced in (Business) Software Applications License Sales, ideally ERP. Experience in Cloud sales preferred
- Experience in different sales methodology, particularly consultative selling
- Experience in selling across all lines of businesses within enterprise organizations
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take a leading sales role, handling virtual teams and executing successful sales strategies
- Experience in hunting for new business
- A skilled negotiator
- Languages Skills: English
- Educated to Bachelor Degree level or equivalent
- Open to occasional travel
Are you a talented ERP Sales Executive? Are you looking for a great personal development opportunity? This is a brand-new position in a fast-growth, ambitious and fun business so be prepared to play your part in building from the ground up. For the right person, we offer a competitive compensation package. The role lends itself to remote working (within Canada) and we require all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Along with your resume, please include a cover letter or 30-60 second self-recorded video that briefly describes why you are the perfect fit to join Rhodium Digital