WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together
- offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT'S THE JOB?
Join our NRB Modular Solutions team, where our people are driven by a desire to innovate, do social good, and move construction forward.
The Sales Operations Coordinator, reporting to the Manager of Sales Operations, is a key member of the bidding team, working collaboratively with Operations, Sales & Business Development, and other stakeholders to create quality, compelling proposals in a professional manner. The Sales Operations Coordinator is also responsible for searching for opportunities on bid sites, maintaining libraries of information, coordinating CRM data and workflow, and assisting in the development of marketing material and other administrative duties supporting the sales and marketing teams. Typical projects include multi-unit residential buildings such as, apartment buildings, affordable housing, seniors housing, and multi-story hotels. Average project value is $15MM with annual department volume
- /- $200MM.
Remote work is available due to on-going Covid-19 protocols; however, we are seeking someone located in Calgary, AB or Kamloops, BC who will eventually work from the office during usual business hours. This role is a 1 year contract with potential to extend to permanent.
Your work will include:
- Responsible for the development and production of responses to RFQs, RFPs, Expressions of Interest, and proposals from development to contract award.
- Preparing and facilitating request for information, clarifications and addendums.
- Organizing and conducting internal department meetings with the Project Team, including minute preparation and progress tracking.
- Monitoring and controlling the internal project ?stage gate? processes and related documentation, including tracking submission outcomes.
- Contributing to and coordinating project charters, project plans, project schedules, assumption and clarification logs, risk management plans and estimate summaries.
- Assisting with the management of the development process including working through zoning, checklists, consultant follow-ups, permitting, reporting and liaising with the design and construction teams.
- Reviewing and summarizing various technical documents (e.g. planning, engineering, legal) to evaluate concerns and opportunities pertaining to potential risks and opportunities.
- Providing graphic design support, including editing and developing templates in Word, Acrobat Pro and InDesign in accordance with brand standards.
- Monitoring bid sites to identify sales opportunities.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A place where people matter, not only at work but in the community
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader
- ?Challenge! The opportunity to unpack and solve some very complex business problems on the way to achieving our vision?
- Job security as we are in growth mode
- Very competitive compensation package
- Benefits coverage starts on your first day
- Multiple career paths and advancement opportunities through various NRB, Horizon North, and Dexterra companies
Follow NRB Modular Solutions on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Post-Secondary education with diploma or degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of related work experience (i.e.- coordinator/content writer in construction project management or pre-construction development ).
- Preference will be given to candidates with PMI certification or Foundational Level Designation from the Association of Proposal Management Institute.
- Demonstrated competency in Adobe InDesign. Experience using InCopy and Illustrator is considered an asset.
- Foundational administrative experience with: CRM (NetSuite, Salesforce), research & data analytics (Power BI), and sales automation tools.
- Experience in a technical environment working with engineers and designers is considered an asset.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat); experience with Visio and MS Project is an asset.
- Working knowledge of enterprise project management software and proposal software. Experience with Aconex is an asset.
- Experience in modular manufacturing is considered an asset.
- Experience coordinating work and deliverables within a cross functional group; this is a fast paced environment
- Office environment with a flexible work schedule, potentially requiring work on evenings and weekends. Trained, as necessary, in required safety protocols
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans' status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.