(This position is available in either Winnipeg or Regina.)
Driving Change Automotive Group is actively seeking a passionate Graphic Designer who wants to join a growing marketing team!
With four unique dealerships to design for, it's your job to translate our brand and story into meaningful messaging for our target audiences!
- Work on projects for all divisions of Driving Change Automotive Group.
- Developing design concepts and producing creative pieces for various mediums (print, digital, animation, web).
- Working with business areas to understand objectives and provide creative design solutions.
- Managing more than one project at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time required.
- Updating and maintaining front end of external & internal websites.
- Building customer e-blasts through email marketing tools
- Managing more than one project at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time required
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Keeping up-to-date on emerging technologies in new media and design programs.
REQUIRED SKILL OR ABILITIES:
- Post Secondary Degree/Diploma in a design related field.
- Recommended minimum design experience of two years or equivalent education.
- Time management abilities to ensure workload is executed effectively.
- Strong graphic and digital design skills.
- Capable of following set brand guidelines for all projects unless stated otherwise.
- Knowledge working in Microsoft Office products
- Basic coding (HTML, CSS) is a nice to have!
- Experience within Adobe Creative Cloud
- After Effect
- WordPress CMS
Why join our team?
Driving Change Automotive Group oversees four dealerships across Saskatchewan and Manitoba
- Bennett Dunlop Ford, Moose Jaw Ford, River City Ford, and Carman Ford. In addition to an extended health benefits program, and a matched pension program, we offer outstanding leadership and support, within a culture that is distinctively people-focused. Our dedication to our employees means that we offer a unique environment focused on continuous development and training in leadership, and in the industry. This makes us a platinum Award Winner (7 years in a row!) of Canada's Best Managed Companies, as we continue to be a leader in "Driving Change" in the automotive industry.
Does this sound like your dream job? Click "Apply Now", and submit your resume