Closing Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 02/26/2021
Worker Type: Permanent
Language(s) Required: English
Term Duration (in months):
Business planning expertise rewarded!
Our Business Advisors support and strengthen farm and food operations through business coaching and facilitation in areas of transition, strategic decision making and financial analysis.
What you'll do:
- Regularly meet with farm and food businesses to understand their business needs, review business plans, financial position, coach, and provide insight.
- Develop a strong referral network of business professionals who can further support FCC customers with developing and implementing their business plans and goals.
- Partner with the FCC advisory team across the country to develop tools and resources to support farm business management and transition
- Deliver presentations and content to support the learning needs around business management and transition planning within the industry
- Stay up to date on changes to tax, finance and law while continually growing your soft skills in advisory
- Coach and partner with FCC field teams on farm business management and succession planning issues
What we're looking for:
- Exceptional soft skills complemented by a mature financial and agricultural and/or food industry knowledge
- Leader who builds relationships and embraces change
- Connector who builds win-win business relationships
- Influential, calm communicator able to challenge conventional thinking and practice
- Trusted team member who focuses on the customer
- Problem-solver able to identify and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Great interpersonal skills with a focus on empathy
- Facilitation, mediation, coaching and financial analysis skills
- Ability to travel
What you'll need:
Undergraduate degree in agricultural finance, business or commerce supplemented with an advisory accreditation and at least four years of experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
-If you are an FCC employee, use your Workday portal to apply.
-If you are an FCC employee On Leave, contact Human Resources for instructions on how to apply.