Closing Date: February 22, 2021
Canpotex is hiring a Manager, Communications (21-04) to join the Legal and Corporate Affairs team in our Saskatoon office.
Canpotex is a vital link in the global food chain where our expertise in potash sales and marketing, transportation and logistics delivers food security to millions around the world and inspired growth here at home and abroad.
What you will do:
- Develop, recommend, and implement communications plans and activities for our internal and external audiences, in alignment with overall company strategy and business objectives, and corporate brand strategy.
What you will bring:
- Degree in communications, marketing, public relations, or related field; professional communications designation would be considered an asset.
- Minimum five to seven years of progressively responsible communications or public relations experience.
- Experience leading and developing internal communications initiatives or providing communications supports to change management projects would be considered an asset.
- Experience developing and implementing organization-wide or external communications strategies and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Who you are:
- Relationship builder who forms and maintains effective working relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong work ethic, and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and remain aligned with business goals.
- Working to advanced-level skills using design elements of PowerPoint, SharePoint or design programs or video editing software (or proven ability to quickly pick up technical skills).
- Ability to successfully manage projects from initiation to completion.
Who we are:
Canpotex is one of the world's largest suppliers of potash overseas. On behalf of our Shareholders, Mosaic and Nutrien, we market and deliver Saskatchewan potash, a valuable fertilizer nutrient, to millions of fields and farmers, helping the world grow more food.
We would like to hear from you! Please apply by February 22nd, 2021.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To stay connected follow us on LinkedIn.