Inside Sales Account Manager
The Dell Technologies portfolio of emerging technologies is enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction.
Join us as a Account Manager on our Inside Sales team in Toronto to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you'll achieve
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales for our ground-breaking products by building positive relationships with customers through digital communication. You will own the brand of Dell Technologies, ensuring every customer interaction is tailored and outstanding.
- Gain new accounts and seek opportunities in your account territory
- Manage small- to medium-sized accounts
- Stay informed of industry trends to help resolve specific market challenges
- Recommend business solutions supported with data
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:
- Ability to articulate the value proposition of our product/service offerings
- Potential to use multiple sales tools simultaneously to complete sales transactions
- Ability to establish relationships with customers and partners
- 2-4 years relevant experience
Here's our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life
- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell Canada Inc. (?Dell?) is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Dell will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you need accommodation, please contact your recruiter