Address: 55 Bloor Street West
Job Family Group:Customer Solutions
Supports the design and delivery of customer digital experiences for a designated portfolio. Ensures the customer is at the center of plans, designs and development that digitally enables customers. Leverages customer insights to drive the overall customer experience definition and prioritization that enables a focus on what matters most to our customers. Provides product and process expertise to manage the business and people impacts of work. Works across functions, bringing together stakeholders to integrate technology across multiple channels, business groups, geographies and customer segments and ensure alignment with business goals.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of solutions; Represents the ?voice of the customer? for the digital customer experience, familiar with customer feedback/pain points.
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Influences and negotiates to achieve business objectives.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans; Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (Product, Technology, Corporate Support Areas, business partners, etc.)
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders including third party suppliers.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Analyzes customer data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Monitors and tracks customer experience, process performance and other metrics; addresses any issues.
- Builds change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Provides input to the planning & implementation of changes in the channel operations environment.
- Decides how to address requirements/user stories/product needs.
- Writes user stories and helps to define requirements.
- Supports execution and build of team deliverables/work streams within required service level agreements and standards.
- Works with development and platform teams to ensure quality and timeliness of changes into the channel operations environment.
- Supports the tracking, prioritization and resolution of issues related to customer digital experience.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 5
- 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A high level of curiosity, comfort with ambiguity and willingness to challenge the status quo.
- A track record of building and deploying digital initiatives across mobile, tablet & desktop within the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of digital technology user interfaces, UX design practices, usability testing and digital analytics.
- Experience in Agile methodology and/or working in cross-functional teams (preferred).
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Collaboration & team skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Influence skills
- Data driven decision making
We're here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one
- for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.