Seeking an Inside Sales Professional with sales in Freight Forwarding and/or experience in Marine Insurance Sales.
Your RoleTo act as a commercial insurance broker with a clear focus on marine insurance and yo provide specialized cargo insurance solutions to multiple industry sectors with a high level of commitment and personal service.
- Collaborate directly with all channels of Kuehne
- Nagel's sales representatives to offer insurance solutions to current freight / logistics clients.
- Monitor incoming Credit Applications and contact clients who have consented to receive information on KN Sure.
- Confirm Insurance is being booked in KN systems after being sold to Clients:
- Identify Gaps in process workflow and provide solutions.
- KN Sure
- Document process and workflow for each
- Correct and fix all files that for example:
- Requested insurance but were not invoiced
- Requested insurance but were not covered
- Monitor changed mode of transportation and clients expects to be insured
- Create and Coordinate certificates for all registered insurance
- Work with Sales/Telesales/CCR/CSR's to ensure proper usage of KNSURE online quoting tool and promote sales.
- Monitor # of quotes per week/month/year by sales channels and conduct follow up meetings
- Offer presentations and refreshers on how to sell KNSURE insurance
- Scan list of accounts that do not have insurance and introduce NACORA
- Convert clients with over 2-3 spot shipments a month to Flex or fix
- Assist in reconciliation of commissions on a monthly basis that are to be paid by KN
- Other duties as may be assigned to you by the Company
- Note: The ultimate goal would be for this indivisual to obtain their P & C License. There are some additional duties that can not be performed by an unlicensed party.
Your Skills and Experiences
- College or university Accounting Degree
- Sales experience in Freight Forwarding and/or experience in Marine Insurance Sales
- Thrive in multi-tasking and deadline driven, fast-paced environment.
- Organized work style.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Professional and personal customer service skills.
- Interpersonal skills, willingness to learn.